Ch 11: The Sixth Thread

Robin POV

I am a simple side character, someone who should be completely irrelevant to everyone, so why is it that the villainess is trying to make me her servant?

Why is the man I met four years ago, the one who trained me and became my first friend in this world, apparently one of strongest beings in this world?

Why are all of the female leads, who aren't following their script, watching me at this very moment?

Why is everything going wrong?

Robin: "Excuse me." I say flatly to the villainess with a cold glare, too fed up with everything.

The people around me gasp and I choose to ignore them all. The villainess gives me an amused smile, not to my surprise.

Villainess: "Hooh? Didn't you hear me? I said you'v-"

Robin: "I didn't mean it as a question, move." I tell her flatly as I begin to push pass her.

But when I get close she leans into my ear.

Villainess: "I know everything about you." She whispers in a devious tone.

I freeze in place, I know she doesn't truly know everything about me, my past life in particular, but I didn't take her threat lightly. She's the villainess after all.

I take a step back and look her in the eye with my blank face. She was smirking, of course.

Robin: "What do you want." I blankly glare at her.

It's unfortunate that she has somehow already noticed me, but I'm more cautious around what she decides to do with the information.

Villainess: "I already said, become my servant." She grins.

Robin: "I am a mere commoner, I'm sure there are better candidates than me." I reply dryly.

Villainess: "Whether you're a noble or a commoner doesn't concern me, I find you interesting and that is enough for me." She says with her plastic smile of innocence.

Everything has gone straight down to hell, all I can do now is calmly try to salvage what I can.

Robin: "As flattered as I am, I do not know what my conditions will be as your servant, I don't even know who you are." I lie. "Putting it bluntly, I do not trust you." I say coldly.

Considering the gasps and murmuring coming from the growing audience I'm definitely going to be a hot topic these up and coming days. But I need to focus on what's in front of me.

Villainess: "Then I shall be blunt as well." She leans in again and whispers. "You have no choice in this matter, you'll get your chance to learn more about me soon." She leans back and shows me a sweet smile.

Well she definitely lives up to her reputation as a villainess. But I was more worried about the female leads seemingly about to attack her. The intent was clear from the bloodlust emitting from them, but I don't understand why they hate her, they're not even supposed to exist at the same time as her. Maybe this is a the work of both of the stories merging when I woke up as Robin.

The story has been distorted the moment I began. I need to fix what ever I can.

Robin: "Then I accept." I say flatly.

And the best way is by being right beside the villainess to make sure her interactions go smoothly. I can't risk her fulfilling whatever threat she had made to me either.

Her face brightens and her smile becomes more genuine. She got what she wanted and she was happy.

Villainess: "Perfect, you've recently completed your tests so accompany me to my room. You will learn your role there." She says as she spins on her heel.