Vol 3. Ch 4 - The Class

After Deku had rest, he sat up and looked at Toga who was happily sleeping on the floor.

Cute. He thought. Deku carried the sleeping girl and place her unto the bed of the prison.

He placed a blanket on top of her to let her sleep comfortably. Before he left, Deku wrote a letter and left it as a note to read.

Following the principal's instructions, he pressed the right button for the elevator and got up. There he met the white rat, who gestured him a greeting. "Was everything alright with Ms.Toga?"

"She's fine now, however I want you guys to deactivate the security down there. She'll be living in that room until my mansion is constructed, understood?"

"No worries, something simple like that can be arranged without hassle." The principal talked as if taking pride in obeying Deku's command.

"If you'll excuse me, I'm going back to my dorm."

"Sure, Sure. Just go back safely Midoriya, we wouldn't want another incident to occur anytime soon." He chuckled.

"I will, don't worry Principal Nezu." With that out of the way, Deku parted with him.

He walked down the stairs of the school carefully, his body was still tired after what happened today. After the last heft of stairs was stepped upon, he has finally landed on the ground floor.

He stepped out of the building to be bathed with the moonshine. It was a clear night and the stars can be equally seen along with full moon. Deku looked up unto the sky. Taking one deep breath before stepping forward to exit.

"Alright, let's go." He pumped up himself.

Deku now left the main building. The cold night covered his body with chills. As he walked back to his dormitory, Deku saw one of the aftermath of his battle blocking his way.

I'll just walk around it. There was no clear reason on why he should use his One for All to jump over a fallen tree, Deku thought.

Dorm by Dorm he passed it all until he finally reach the one that he was staying at. He grabbed the handle of the door, pulling it open as he enters.

The lounge was full of his classmates, who stopped in what they were doing as soon as they saw Deku entering.

"Uh... Good evening?"

Suddenly the people in the room roared together in surprise.

"Deku are you alright?!"

"Yeah dude what happened earlier, tell us man!"

"I heard the villain was a girl. Did she had big boobs Deku?! Tell me!!!"

One after another, questions keep piling up before one was even answered. The crowd was getting overwhelming until the class representative yelled in an orderly fashion.

"Fellow classmates, I believe that we should save the questions for tomorrow. Midoriya has just gotten back from the infirmary, so resting should be his top priority." Iida chopping the air while he talked.

Some of them agreed, while others looked down in disappointment to themselves.

"Ah! It was no worries at all." Deku denied.

"In fact I'll be willing to answer them, just maybe... One at a time?" He chuckled.

Iida grabbed his shoulders asking him a question. "You sure you're alright?"

"Yeah. I am" With that answer, the serious look on Iida's face became relief.

"Okay then. We can sit in the lounge if you're willing to get bombarded." Deku agreed and soon the crowd followed.