Vol 3. Ch 3 - Target: Toga Himiko

The green light shined.

"No... No... Nooooooooo!" Toga Cried in terror.

Her screams fell silent after a few seconds. Deku was still weary about her condition, so he checked her status.

"Toga, can you hear me?"

"...y-yes master..." Deku stared at her eyes and found them to be lifeless.

"You teachers can go, I'll handle it here from now. And oh, I almost forgot. Please unchain her."

They bringed Toga down, leaving her unconsciously standing up. The adults grabbed the key to her cuffs and freed her.

"We'll be going now young boy. Remember, the elevator will automatically go up when you enter it." Warned the principal.

"I'll keep that in mind." Deku waved goodbye to the 3. Once the elevator closed, he wondered back to the girl.

"Hey Toga, answer me. Why did the League of Villains want to capture me?"

"...they followed you...and saw your power...they wanted to use...your mind controlling...quirk for their own..."

Wait, how did they know my power? The only time that I showed this was when I accidentally used it at the-

"...Allmight shop..."He muttered.

Discovering that he was being watched was the least of his problems. The enemy knowing the he possess a great power was. Deku knew that they would not stop with just Toga's invasion, they simply won't. Base on their past actions, they would keep coming. Maybe not today but perhaps tomorrow or even the day after that.

He needed to find a way to stop them, a way to find out what they were planning. Someone from the inside most likely. Deku pondered on who can fit the bill but the answer was most obvious.

"Someone like Toga..."

"..."

"Alright, Toga. State your name and status."

She followed obediently and announced what she was. "My name is Toga Himiko, a villain. Currently being imprisoned on U.A. because I failed to capture you."

"Actually you're wrong. You are secretly working for me as a spy since the day you joined them. You are doing this because you were so grateful to me for saving your life in the past."

"...spy...grateful...you..."

"Okay, when I snap my fingers, you'll wake up with the commands imputed in you."

Deku counted to three. When it reached to zero, his fingers snapped. The sound echoed in the enclosed room, as it awoken the brand new Toga Himiko.

"Izuku!" She screamed.

She ran towards him and gave Deku a hug. Surprised by it entirely, he just hugged back with his hand patting the top of her head.

"I-I was so scared... I didn't know if they would catch me out... but I..."

"You what?" Deku asked.

Toga shoved her head backwards, now staring at the mesmerizing eyes that Deku had. "I was always thinking of you."

She closed her eyes and gave him a quick smooch. Toga smiled at the embarrassed Deku, it was as if steam was coming out of his head due to the redness of his face.

"Has anyone ever told you that you're cute when embarrassed?" She teased.

"I uh... N-No! Not yet anyways..."