Vol 1. Ch 3 - Escalating

Realizing that the trigger work wonders, Deku decided to try out the other commands that he implanted unto Momo.

"Actually I need help with our math lesson yesterday, I cant seem to figure out the answer on how to derive the formula."

"Don't worry about it Deku, I can teach you something as simple as that." She exclaimed with pride

Momo stood up and searched her notebook but because of the cramped space in her room she bumped her desk causing her pen to fell. As she leaned forward trying to picked it up, Deku can be seen secretly glancing at her ass.

"Sorry about that, I am still not use to this... type of room." Momo look down in embarrassment as she apologized.

"It's alright Momo, it was my fault anyways for making you help me" He assured her, making Yaomomo sigh in relief.

"So anyways let's start" she exclaimed while going to sit down

"Momo before we begin..." Deku said before hesitating from speaking further.

Momo was confused on why he paused. "What is it Deku, do you need som-"

"No more IQ"

Silence filled the air when Deku used a trigger, He noticed that Momo's eyes glowed green before turning back to normal. Not realizing what he did to her.

"Forgive me for dozing off again, I think I'm just tired from all the unpacking." still oblivious from Deku's trance.

"In that case I'll leave you be after you explain to me this question, deal?" he offered to Momo, in which she agreed to it

"In that case, let us get started. In this question the first thing you must do is... is..." She stopped for moment and realized that she forgotten how to solve that problem, Momo tried her best to remember the lesson she was just taught yesterday but to no avail.

"Are you ok Momo, you seem a bit rattled?" He said trying to act as if he did not know what had happened.

Momo regained her composure and reassured him that she was alright, but it was still weird that she can't seem to solve that question. She tried to pick another question to teach, with Deku's consent although it does not matter since she was stumped by every question she faced.

"What's happening to me, Why can't I solve it?" Momo ponders. As she desperately tries to answer the given on her lecture.

It was supposed to be easy for her since she understood the lesson and it's not like she just listened to what the teacher is saying either. Momo paid attention in class, she worked hard to review the lesson before going to bed yesterday so that she could fully grasp what she was taught. She tried harder to concentrate so that she could remember but it was all for naught.

"I...I don't get it..." As she frowned down at her notebook

"Hey...It's...It's fine Momo, no need to pressure yourself." Deku said while feeling guilty

"I can't seem to remember Deku... I'm sorry..." Momo knew deep down that she truly knew but there was something or some force that she felt blocking her memories.

Deku being the kind hearted person that he is, felt responsible and tries to help her although he does not want to turn her back to normal just yet. He still wants to test his other trigger.

"I think it is just stress Momo, so just relax and do whatever you want" He ordered her, trying to cover up the true reason on her current dilemma.

Once again her eyes glowed a hint of green before turning normal. She thanked Deku for his words of encouragement and relatively agreed that stress might be the reason for her sudden amnesiac moments, So she stood up from her chair and climb unto her bed which was taking up half of the room.

"Uhh, Momo what are you-" He was shocked at what he saw that he didn't finished his sentence. In front of Deku's eyes was Momo trying to pleasure herself.

"ah-fuck-ooh" Her voice echoed inside her room but wasn't loud enough for the people outside to hear her moans.

Deku was still comprehending on what was happening, On why she suddenly did the deed while he was still in the room. He stared intensely on the situation, his eyes fixated on her body.

"Could...~ah~...Could you please stop staring at me like that" Momo said feeling flustered as she pulls down her bottom half to get a better feel.

Deku apologized but still watches, feeling a bit embarrassed as Momo sped up her pace "Can I ask you why you suddenly did... it?"

"You said to do whatever I want so...~hmm~...almost there... so I just did what I usually do when...when I have pent up strESSSS" She covered her mouth with her other hand so that it won't be heard by outsiders.

Momo's hands reached deeper as she leaned back unto the bed; Her slender fingers moved like clockwork. She opened the buttons on her shirt and pulled up her bra, in order to seek even more pleasure.

Pulling, pinching and twisting her nipples, making her bed even wetter than it is. Momo knew she was nearing her climax, so she drastically increased the pace like never before. She went faster and faster, Momo could feel that something was clearly wrong but that doesn't matter anymore. With her eyes rolled up, she bit the bed sheets in advance to muffle her incoming moan.

"hhhhhhmmmm!" Momo screamed in ecstacy as she arched her back when cumming.

Spraying a huge mess in her bed along with Deku's face that was caught in the middle of crossfire, not that he minded anyways. Momo fell back down when she finished and needed to catch some air. Her body was still in euphoria, especially her legs which were quite numb.

Deku like a normal teenager could not help but get hard down there after witnessing what had happened. He was turned on by the lingering smell of Momo's sweet release and succumbed to his growing lust and desire "What else can I make Momo do?"