Vol 1. Ch 5 - Unexpected

Using all her energy left to speak, Momo fainted. She was exhausted, he tried to wake her up but she wasn't responding.

Deku lifted his finger and made it glowed green. "Wake up"

"Yes, master..." She said in a robotic monotone.

"Fix yourself and go back to your room. Don't tell a single person what we did." He ordered.

"...As you wish..." Momo got up and puts her sky blue pajamas back on, she used a towel to wipe off her sweat and comb her messy black hair.

She was ready to take off until Deku halted her. He opened the door and scouted the hall first before letting Momo go.

After she got into the elevator, Deku locked the door in his room. "I did it, I actually done it..."

Leaning back against his door in disbelief, he stared at his right hand and then smiled. He knows that this is just the beginning of something new. Deku still in awe, looked at his cluttered room.

"I should probably clean this up."

One by one he picked up the fallen pillows and tidied them up, he also fixed the wrinkles on the sheets to make it look good as new.

After fixing his bed he felt tired, due to his previous 'activity'. Deku decided to hit the sac early in the night. The softness of the bed made it easy to fall asleep and Deku felt it as he was becoming more and more drowsy.

He was almost asleep but suddenly there was knocking at his door. "Hey Deku, are you there? I got something to ask."

Too worn out to answer, he decides to ignore it. "I guess no one is here too."

After that, the person stopped knocking at his door and Deku finally got his sleep.

Pitch black, is what Deku first saw when opened his eyes. He yawned and sat up, scratching his eye. "What time is it..."

He slowly stood up to open the switch. Navigating in the dark, his hand felt the button at turned the lights on.

The room lit up and Deku can now see clearly. He looked at his limited edition Allmight Clock and saw the time.

"7:45" He muttered.

His stomach growled, echoing in the room. Deku puts on his clothes and decided to head towards the dining room to eat.

After he got out of his room, he closed the door and walked to the elevator. Deku hopped on when the elevator arrived, pressing the button for the ground floor.

"I wonder what happened to Momo." He said worriedly.

Worrying about her made Deku afraid that he might get caught. Although he could always use his powers as a last resort.

The elevator dinged, signaling that it reached its destination. The door slide opened, revealing most of his classmates.

"Oh, Good evening Deku."

"Good Evening Uraraka." He greeted back.

"Did you sleep? Because we tried to call you in your room." She asked, pointing at my messy hair.

"Actually I did." Deku scratched his head. "What did you guys need?"

"It was nothing serious, we just had a competition on who had the best room" She answered. Uraraka told him what happened while they were walking in the kitchen.

It turns out the girls had an idea of judging only the boy's dorm room but thanks to Mineta, the girls also showed theirs too.

"I sure dodged a bullet" he thought. Seeing how his room was full of figurines, posters and furnitures dedicated to Allmight, adding the fact that the room still smelled like sweat due to his session with Momo.