Vol 2. Ch 8 - Warm Water

"Good going Izuku, now she's finally yours." Jirou congratulated from the side.

"Thanks, although it took a bit longer than I expected." Deku confessed to her.

Jirou laughed and asked him a question. "If you don't mind me asking, who else are part of our group?"

"Oh right, I haven't told you two yet. The first one was Momo, although I haven't hypnotized her to be part of the group yet." She was listening very intently, even Mina who was exhausted, was all ears.

"The next was you, then I hypnotized Hagakure the next day. It's the same case with Momo but I think it would be easier since I programmed her to be alright with sharing me with others." Deku continued.

"I guess the last one would be Hatsume, but it happened in the heat of the moment so I haven't gotten further than giving her triggers." He finished.

"I'm surprised you haven't hypnotized Uraraka yet." Mina babbled

"I... I want to have a genuine relationship with her... I don't want to force it by using my quirk..."

"Oh, so it's alright to use it on us since you don't like us. Is that right?" Mina sarcastically said.

Deku panicked and denied it sincerely. He shook his head along with his arms. "What no! It's just that I-I... It's because I-"

"Don't worry Deku, we get it. You guys shared a bond before you got your quirk. It wouldn't feel right to break that bond, right?" Mina explained.

Deku nodded in agreement. He was flabbergasted by her explanation. She had just spoken what Deku wanted to express but can't seem to find the proper word for.

"Still though, I feel guilty for Uraraka. She deserves the truth don't you think?" Mina reached out in concern.

"Why would you feel guilty about sharing Izuku?" Jirou asked.

Before anyone else respond, Deku cut the conversation. "Let's not talk about this now. It's getting pretty late, they're for sure going back to school right about now."

"Well, we better fix the room quickly then." Jirou said while picking up the fallen pillows.

Deku obliged and grabbed all the toys they used. He picked everything and placed them inside the chest, meanwhile Mina was changing her bedsheets since it was too damp to sleep on.

"Hey Mina, where should I put this?" Deku asked while holding the chest.

"Just put it under the bed."

They tidied up the place until it was good as new. After the three finished cleaning, they all grabbed their clothes and wore them. When they were done, Deku scouted the hallways. He saw that the hallways were clear and said goodbye to the two, he dashed to the staircase and ran up.

Upon reaching his floor, Deku stopped his tracks and decided to walk to his room. He opened the door and laid down the bed. He looked at his clock and saw that it was already 7pm. His clothes were sticking unto his body, sweat covered his entire skin.

Having enough of the uncomfortable feeling, he decided to take a bath. He grabbed his essentials and closed his door. He walked to the elevator, hoping on it when it arrived. Deku waited for it to go down and with the sound of a ding, the elevator opened. He walked to the bathhouse alone but upon taking a left around a corner, Deku saw Hagakure.

"Hagakure?" Deku said.

The floating clothes turned around. "Oh, good evening, Deku. I didn't hear you walking up to me. What's up?"