Vol 1. Ch 2 - Testing

He figured he'd take it a bit more slowly and try a few of these out... first being simple triggers.

"Alright Momo. I'm going to give you some uhm... let's say programs. So that when I say certain things when you aren't in this trance you'll do a certain thing, alright?" he said

"As you desire, Master" she replied, staring blankly ahead.

"Okay. Let's start small... first; if I say 'I could use some help' you'll do whatever you can to help me with whatever I'm doing. So giving me the answers to homework, cleaning my dorm, anything like that." he began.

"Then if I say 'Want to have a study session?" you'll go somewhere private with me. Your mind will take it as the idea that we'll be studying, but will accept any deviations from that"

He began to look over the sexy, pajama-clad girl before her... he knew he had to be a bit more brave with this. So he started upping the stakes of his commands.

"Then if I say... 'No more IQ' you will not be able to solve any question even something simple like 1 + 2." he added. Knowing that making Momo essentially lose all intelligence would be a good test of how potent these powers are.

"And finally if I say 'I think' followed by any order, you'll follow it and won't question anything." he finished.

"Oh. And if at any point I change you somehow, simply saying 'Back to normal' will make you normal Momo again"

"Back to normal" he said. As the light returned to Momo's eyes

"Hmm? Oh... what happened? I feel like... did I fall asleep?! I'm so sorry!" she groaned, thinking she'd fallen asleep while Deku showed off his new power.

"Oh d-don't worry about it. You know it happens sometimes right? Listen forget about the quirk for now. It isn't important really."

Momo seems a little surprised but understands. "Oh, alright that's no big deal really, In all honesty you should probably refer to one of the teachers in relation to this matter anyways."

"Y-yeah you are probably right." Deku replies, avoiding eye contact with Momo.

"Well do you need help with something else? I can still help you study if you need help." She happily offers.

"Oh well maybe later. I actually need help ummm..." Deku taps his fingers together nervously as he tries to think of a task for her to do for him.

"A-Actually their is one thing, you see my back and shoulders take a lot of strain when I use my quirk. It causes my body to become all sore and stuff. So I was wondering if you can help me feel better." Deku asks much to Momo's surprise.

"W-well I'm not an expert on the subject but I'd recommend you speak to a doctor, Chiropractor, or a Masseuse. Perhaps I may know a book about proper posture in combat for heroes." She asks earnestly, very confused why Midoriya would bring this up to her specifically.

"Oh no no no, that's alright. I was thinking that you'd be able to help me personally."

"Well I'm sorry to say but even with my quirk I wouldn't know how to help you with this...Specific issue." Momo feels slightly awkward talking about this.

"Well what I guess what should have said is-" Demi pauses and gulps as he thinks about what he's about to ask. "I could use some help with a back massage." He yelps out.

Momo looks like she was about to say something before her eyes glaze slightly. she blinks a few times and shakes her head subtly before focusing back onto Deku. A confident smile appearing on her face.

"Oh why didn't you say so in the first place. Of course I'd help you with a massage Deku! I have limited experience but I'm positive I can at least help you out now!" She claps her hands together now eager to help her friend despite the strange request.

"Really? Oh thank you Yamomo. You don't know how much this means to me." Deku smiles as his suggestion seems to have worked flawlessly.

"Haha, no worries. I'm going to try and prepare best I can but while I do take off your shirt and lie face down on your back."

"Yes of cour-Wait What?! Is all that necessary?" Deku asks shocked that Momo would suggest putting him in such a compromising position.

She simply nods back.

"Oh but of course, I may not be an expert or have the proper facilities but I know at least the proper position to put someone in when giving a massage. Now quickly get ready." She urges him to comply.

Despite his shock Deku doesn't argue but is a bit uneasy feeling having Momo see him shirtless. Regardless he lays face down on her very soft bed. He waited anxiously for Momo as she preps.

"Ok Momo I think I'm ready. Uh.. what happens now?"

"Now I get to work, and hope I remember enough to help out." She says this as she sits atop of Deku's back.

"W-What are you doing?!" Deku shouted, his face beat red.

"Oh relax, this is proper Masseuse practices. If you want me to help out with your back you need to calm down and let me work my magic." She replied as the power of the suggestion made her more focused on doing the task than considering how inappropriate this may be.

"R-right I'll try." Knowing that he's the one who asked for this, Deku does his best to relax and let Momo do her thing.

"Perfect now then let us begin."

Momo grabs both of Deku's shoulders and proceeds to massage them. Squeezing his shoulders, pressing down on his upper back, rubbing her soft warm hands along him. Even if it wasn't proper feeling Momo stop him was an amazing sensation.

"How are you feeling so far?"

"Amazing." He said with a large blissful smile.

"That's wonderful, now I'm going to try to do some deep tissue work. Hopefully this isn't too rough, I'd like to remind you I'm not educated in the matter so if I cause discomfort, inform me;" Momo explains before she leans in.

What she doesn't realize or is oblivious to is that as she leans forward and down atop of Deku her large soft breast begin to press down on his back. As she moves around Demi can feel both of them press and rub against his back.

"Are you feeling better Deku?"

"Oh yes very much so!"

Momo smiles as she was able to help Deku despite her lack of experience. Eventually finishing up and getting off of him.

"Perfect well hopefully that'll make you feel at least a little better, like I said you should probably consult an expert on the issue."

"R-right, I'll try to remember." Deku replies putting his shirt back on still thinking about the massage and smiling. Clearly the trigger worked like a charm.

"So if you wouldn't mind try not to bring this up to others ok? I'm not really an expert like I said and it's kind of well embarrassing in retrospect." she said blushing a bit.

"A-Anyways anything else I can do for you Deku before you leave? Do you still need help studying?"

AN - I have made some small change from the original but that's about it. The next chapters are going to be written by me now.