Vol 2. Epilogue - Not Alone

The two dressed on the spot and left the area. They went to their respective rooms to place the things they brought with them to the bath. After that, Deku decided to stay in the lounge. There was no specific reason on why he wants to go there, he just wanted to.

Upon reaching the lounge, he was greeted by Mina who was bear the door. "Wassup Deku?"

"Nothing much, how about you?" Deku converse like nothing happened earlier.

"I'm going to the cafeteria for dinner. Wanna join me?" She offered.

"Sure, I'm pretty hungry myself. Although, where's Jirou. Is she not with you?" He said while looking at the room.

"Ah, she's in her room, I think. But I believe she said she was going to clean herself before joining me. So, we better get going now." Mina opened the door for Deku, waiting for him.

They talked as they walk to the cafeteria. Since they were alone, Mina was suggesting ways on how to hypnotize the others. She even thought about trying to control the entire school. Although that was a story for another day, is what Deku thought.

"I guess, you're right. It would be tough to control the teachers." Mina humbled.

Deku was still afraid of using it on his superiors, especially his Homeroom Teavher. He couldn't fathom of controlling Mr.Aizawa without getting detained first. His thoughts continued forever until Mina introduced a new topic.

"Do you ever like, uh... had dirty thoughts about Ms.Midnight?" She straightforwardly asked.

"Ms.Midnight? I... Well, I got to be honest, the only thing that made me... aroused by her was when I first saw her fighting some robbers. Her hero costume was erotic after all. But other than that I haven't really... thought of her that way." He confessed.

"How about you, did you ever have those thoughts with our teachers?" Deku questioned, curious on what her answer might be.

"Me? Well yeah, countless of times. Sometimes with Mr.Aizawa, other times with Allmight, Hehehehe. I even dream about Ms.Midnight whipping me at bed." Lost her erotic drabbles, she told Deku every bit of her fantasies down to the last details.

"I think we should stop this conversation, we're almost near the cafeteria." He was worried that someone might hear them.

"I guess we should, huh. Well alright then, come on. Let's go. I'm starving already." Mina hugged her stomach, showing off her hunger.

They sped up their pace. The two of them speed walked to the entrance. Upon entering the cafeteria, they saw that there were only a bunch of students. So, the queue time to get their dinner was instantaneous. The menu for their dinner was chicken cutlet with radish salad as side.

"Let's seat over here." Mina suggested.

Deku agreed to it and walked to the empty dining table. Upon arrival he saw Hatsume entering the cafeteria.

Deku waved and raised his voice. "Hey Hatsume!"

She looked around to see who called her. Hatsume was confused until she looked to her right and saw Deku.

"Come sit over here." He has said.

She gave a thumbs up and walked to the counter. Meanwhile, on the table Mina had something to ask.

"So, is she the Hatsume chick you talked about or someone else?"

"Yep. That's her alright." Deku confirmed her doubts.

"So, what were you guys talking about?" Hatsume asked, as she just arrived.

"Oh, nothing much. Mina was just excited to see the person behind the inventions back in the sports festival, isn't that right Mina?" He looked at her intently.