Vol 1. Ch 6 - Target: Kyoka Jirou

Deku went quiet, asking himself if he got caught immediately. He needs to think something quickly.

"What do you mean by that, Jirou?" Feigning innocence.

"Well I... I know Momo went down the Boy's floor, Someone told me that she went straight to her room looking a bit tired..." Jirou explained.

"You know where I'm getting at right?" She asked Deku, while still being flustered.

"I uh... I don't know where you're going with this. I was out buying some decorations for my room." He scratched his head pretending to be confused, hoping that his lie would work.

Jirou glared at Deku and spoked "I know you were sleeping in your room Deku, I used my quirk and heard you snoring."

Deku was in a pinch. He just backed himself into a corner. "But-but why me? Surely there were others who were on the same floor."

"Nope, it was only you..."

Nervous. Deku started to sweat profoundly. He couldn't think of anymore way to bury his way out of this, except for one...

"Okay Jirou, you won..." He said in a mocking tone.

"I'll tell you everything but first look at my hands." Deku raised his right hand and made a fist. He lifted up his index and waited for her to look.

Jirou raised her brow, completely lost on what Deku is doing. "What do you mean by 'look at your hands'. They are both empt-"

Dazed by the green light, Jirou halted her words. Bewildered by Deku's power. She is now under his control.

"Hello, Jirou. Can you hear me?" Deku waved at her face.

"Yes, Master." She replied automatically.

"First and foremost let me ask you a question. Is there anyone else beside you, that knows my 'relationship' with Momo?" He interrogated, curious to know how many people have seen Momo go down the floor.

"It was only me and Mina, Master"

"Mina?" Deku shocked at his discovery.

He should've been more careful at handling Momo's return, he thought to himself. He will have to deal with Mina but for now he will have to settle with Jirou.

"Yes Master, Mina..." Jirou replied, assuring him it was truly the pink coloured girl.

Deku looked at Jirou's physique and observed them. They weren't that big as Momo and her body certainly wasn't as sexy as hers, but she does have a petite figure going for her.

He remembered about what he theorized earlier, about how Jirou was going to express her feelings for him and thought about it.

"It's not like I hate the idea of Jirou confessing..." He muttered.

Eureka, An idea struck him like lightning. Deku smirked and commanded her. "Jirou since the beginning of school, you have fallen in love with me."

"...Always in love..." She sheepishly said.

"Yes, so in love in fact that you can only think about me day and night. But you don't show your interest for me around other people." He added some more. Making Jirou nod in response.

"You'll be fine with whatever I say and do to you since you're so obsessed with me. Did you get all that?" Deku asked.

"Yes, Master. I did..."

"Great. Now go turn back to normal while still following those suggestions. In 3,2,1." Deku snapped his fingers. In an instant the dazed Jirou went back to reality.