Vol 2. Ch 6 - Target: Mina Ashido

He stayed in his room for while, waiting silently for Jirou's signal. It's almost been 30 minutes since his last contact with her and Deku's becoming a little impatient. He stared to tap his foot erratically and staring at his clock but luckily his phone buzzed.

Quick to react, Deku jumped up to check his phone. It was a text message from Jirou. It read that everything is going according to plan, all of the girls went to the mall except the 2 of them. Jirou also said that Deku should knock 3 times at Mina's door.

"They're in Mina's room huh? I guess that makes sense, the girl's floor is deserted after all." Without moments noticed he quickly fixed himself and got out.

He walked to the elevator and picked the 2nd floor. His heartbeat was drumming faster as the elevator moved. With the sound of a ding, Deku slowly walked towards the designated room.

"This is Deku. No turning back." Now in front of Mina's room, he was readying himself to knock.

1...2...3... He banged the door 3 times and was now waiting for her to open up. The doorknob rustled and made a squeaking sound when the door opened.

"Deku? What are you doing here?" The pink haired girl questioned.

"Is, is Jirou there with you?" He asked.

"Uh, yeah. She's here. You need something from here?"

"Perfect" He smiled, confusing Mina.

"What are yo-" In an instant she was in trance by the green light.

Her body felt lighter and her mind was getting empty. She wanted to resist but it was no use. Mina was now under his control.

"Did you do it Izuku? Did it work?" Jirou popped out behind the door very excited.

"Yeah, I think so anyways. Let's test it and see." He replied while guiding Mina in her own room.

The 2 locked the room and stared at the half-awake Mina that was standing at the middle of the room. Jirou out of curiosity, started to poke and waved in front of her face to see if she would wake up.

"Wow, she's really frozen. Is this what I look like when you used it on me?" Deku just nodded to quickly answer her.

"If it makes you any better do you want to give her an order?" He grinned.

"Really? Why thank you Izuku!" Jirou started to think what she would make her best friend do.

"Let's start with something simple. Mina, I order you to strip." It really was a simple command. It reminded Deku of his first time using it yesterday.

The lifeless Mina started to take off her grey shirt revealing her bra. She unbuttoned her shorts and made them drop leaving her only on her underwear. Mina slowly unhooked her bra and finally letting her jugs free for them to see.

"She looks stunning." Jirou said in awe.

She stripped off her purple laced panties and threw them on the floor. After she finished doing Jirou's order. She went back to being a naked unmoving mannequin.

"I'll take it from here on out Jirou."

"Sure, she's all yours." She said to him.

He circled Mina to observe her body. It was smooth and slender. The proportions were mighty fine too. Especially her plump breast and tender ass.

"Wait, what's that?" Deku questioned.

While gazing at her body, he noticed that there was a circular handle that's sticking out of her butt. Curiosity got the best of him so he flicked it, causing the stoic Mina to groan.