Vol 2. S.S - Watching

"Is the target in sight?" The leader questioned.

"Not yet, he's still inside the building." I replied to the walkie-talkie that I'm holding.

"Why can't you just enter the building, you have the power to change what you look like. So why can't you be useful and-" He got cut off in the middle of his ramblings. It made a loud dinging noise so I lowered the volume.

"Ugh, thanks for the wonderful support. I like to see him sneak inside U.A. and not get caught. Who am I kidding, with a face like that, he'll just get immediately caught." I said in my head.

I dropped my communicator in the dirt. Using my binoculars, I scanned the area, hoping for my hero wannabe to come out. The pathway near this garden is the only way for him to go back to his dormitory but there was still no sign of him. As I waited patiently, I noticed that the walkie-talkie started to speak again, so I grabbed it and adjusted the volume.

"Kid, are you there? Over" The voice sounded different, So I guess the mist guy took over. Plus what's with the over  thing? Is he pretending to be some kind of soldier?

"Yeah, I'm here. Still safe and sound."

"Did you at least bug that boy's room? Over"

"Yeah, yeah. I did. It was kinda easy too, since his window wasn't closed properly." I rolled my eyes in disappointment.

"Geeeeeez, did they not trust me in taking this mission?" I screamed in my head.

My back has been aching for the last 40 minutes and my body was shivering due to the coldness of the night. I looked at the flat ground and then to my bag, ultimately deciding to lay down using it as a pillow. The solid surface wasn't a bother, it's just that I don't have any cover to protect my clothes from the dirt, not that I mind anyways. I will still look the same even when stained.

"By the way, why did that handy hand guy take interest in him now? He better not be steal my man, cause he's mine." He can only sigh to what I said.

"Listen, it looks like you're not taking this mission seriously so I'll explain it to you. We have some goons follow every student in the hero class, specifically Class 1-A. Are you still listening kid?" He asked me.

"Yeah, yeah, go on." I continued to listen as I stared up at the night, looking at the branch covered sky.

"Okay, so yesterday that boy entered a store. My goons were watching for the outside when suddenly a green light emerges between that kid and the clerk. Now we don't know what it does but we do know that when the kid left, the lady was dazed before coming back to her consciousness. We can use his powers for our benefit, drugging him until he can't think anymore. Just like a mindless slave. We could al-- --- --- --- ---"

His long monologue was sooooooo boring, so I ignored him and continued my job. Few minutes has passed and still nothing, I was about to call it quits until I heard a crowd walking towards me.

"Shhhhhh, stay quiet. I think I can hear something." I said to the device.

Grabbing my binoculars, I used them to see my target across my spot. It was him, no doubt about it.

"Target in sight." I said quietly.

"Affirmative, we'll contact you after you're done. Over." A bright smile covered my face as he said that.

With my private time alone with Izuku, well not completely alone but still. I dropped my walkie-talkie and watched them talk. He was surrounded by three other women. All weren't as cute as me but they still look refined. Izuku was in front of the group, was coming towards my direction. Gosh, if only I wasn't ordered to subdue him, I would've taken him somewhere else, hehehehhe.

"Hhhhmm, I wonder why he stopped." I observed.

The 2 girls behind him then covered their eyes, as if they don't want to look ahead of them. It was a weird sight to see. I wonder what's all that about?

"Woah, what the..." I said in shock.

The darkness was suddenly lit up with green light. I couldn't see the source of the light, but I have to guess it originated from Izuku. After the flashbang, the girl stood there stiffly and wasn't even moving.

Using my binoculars, I had taken a closer look. "Let's see what's happening over there."

Upon further inspection, it looks like he was talking to the other girls. He whispered something to the girl that was standing still and then he snapped his fingers. The once stoic girl became responding and went back to being lively. I stared at his face but even in the night, it was still captivating. It was a good thing I took interest in him or else this would be boring.

"♡ I can't wait to have him during this mission ♡"

The group dispatched and they went to their respective places. Naturally, I followed Izuku to his dormitory. He entered it but it seemed like he didn't go to his room immediately. I waited and waited until I heard an activity where I placed the bug.

"Finally, I was getting bored" As I listened to the transmitter.

"That was tiring..."

After that I could hear faint footsteps.

"I wonder why Mina felt like she was being watched?"

"That woman has some sharp senses." I giggled.

He didn't speak anything else after that. I'm guessing he is now asleep. It would be too risky to try and kidnap now, there would be a lot of security bots at this time of night. I needed him to go there, for us to escape the school.

"Don't worry Izuku. By tomorrow, you will be soon mine..."

AN - Hello, I'm back. Sorry if this chapter is a bit short, I forgot to make this before taking my break. But anyways that's all for what I have to say and goodbye.