Vol 3. Ch 8 - The Foursome 3

"Hmmmmph" A cute moan was released.

Deku has just connected with Mina down on her nether lips. He was currently having intercourse again late at night with the 2 girls. As Midoriya started to move his hips, so does his fingers which was buried inside Hagakure's pussy.

"Khhhhhh" She groaned. Feeling the pleasure from Deku's magical touch.

His fingers undressed her hiding clitoris. Now that is has been stripped off its cover, the little thumb stood straight as Deku gently pinched it. It was a glorious feeling what Hagakure felt. Even more so as Deku's 2 fingers entered inside of her, hitting all the right spots causing her to squirm.

As Hagakure's vagina gasped in pleasure, Mina was shaking constantly due to the force given by Deku's pounding. Her breast swayed freely, showing off the magnificent nipples that sticked in the heart shape hole of her seductive bra.

"Hmmmfff..." She purred.

Her lust was slowly increasing bit by bit. Her cravings for Deku risen the same. The fire, her internal desire or Mina's passion towards serving Deku still remained the same. It cannot change since it has already reached its peek. The sensation that she felt was just the reward she has reap from devotion.

Mina slowly felt up Deku's body. Her hands gliding up towards his toned, sweat filled body. She slid up the chest, feeling his heartbeat increasing. Finally, Mina held on to his neck and lifted herself up from the bed. She moved ever so slightly. Moving to match his rhythm, to match his flow as he moved his hips. If she wanted to pleasure Deku too then she must synchronize their detachment and attachment.

She used his neck as a support and moved her lower body. A sloppy smack was made but it enticed her even more. The perverted sound made her feel his dick even more. Touching all the way to her good spot. "I'm just getting started..."

The rush of excitement went into her head. The feeling of dopamine being filled in her brain made the sex even better. Mina shifted her hips and bounced even quicker on his cock. Just like a slut, her face was practically begging for more. With all this combined, Deku became infected by her displayed heat.

His right hand moved like a vibrator. Gently plunging and shaking Hagakure's inside with his fingers. She was no match for it. As a result, another damp patch was made in Uraraka's bed although she was too tired to even care about it.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" The invisible girl exclaimed. She was on the verge of climax.

Deku drilled his fingers and explored a new hole, her asshole. Using Hagakure's juices as a lubricant, he slowly pushed in his thumb. Making her leak out a heavy and sexy moan.

"It won't... fi-AAAHH"

Hagakure felt a new feeling when her ass was widened. It felt different, in a good way. It wasn't the same as being touched in the vagina but rather felt ticklish and relieving.

"Get ready..." Deku muttered under his breath.

"Ready for whAAAAAAAT!!" She screamed, not knowing what's in store for her.

Deku's finger doubled up both her holes. He moved his fingers carefully and tactfully in her pussy while rough and considerate on her asshole. Together he clawed them. Pushing the wall of her vagina and her large intestine together.

Hagakure cannot hold back the shockwave of feeling in her body. The pleasure was just too intense so she gave in. With just a few more pulls and push, she finally released all her bottled feeling. Her pussy sprayed like a sprinkler as she arched her back. She wasn't done with just one climax and continued even more. She came and came just like a broken hose with no telling when she is going to spew until her body finally fell to the damp bed.