Vol 3. Ch 2 - Gaining School Power

Deku rested upon a white bed with white sheets. Bandages can be seen being wrapped around his head and his body. The window light shined through the window, hitting his face.

"...uaghh..." He groaned.

He blocked the ray with his right hand and slowly risen up. Deku looked at his surroundings and observed. It seems to him that this was the school infirmary, due to the many times he has stayed here before. Deku sat up on the bed, he stood up using the railings on the side and looked out the window. The sky was filled with red and orange, as the sun settled off into the distance.

"Midoriya, you should stay in bed." A stern voice came from behind him.

Deku turned around and saw his homeroom teacher. He stumbled as he tried to walk closer to him but quickly grabbed on to a desk to stay afloat. His teacher rushed to him and offered to clutch him to his bed.

"Are you alright?" He asked.

"Yeah... I'm fine... it's just... what... what happened while I was... unconscious...?"

"I'll give you the details after you lay down on your bed. Doctor's orders."

He carried his side gently, trying to help Deku on the bed. Mr.Aizawa kept his word and told in detail what happened when he was out cold. It turns out that after he passed out. Allmight quickly restrained the villain that infiltrated the school. She is still safely locked up somewhere at the school but other than that, he told him the plans that the school might implement.

He also told him that classes today were suspended earlier. Due to the worry of the school that they might strike again. The school heads and teachers are currently attending an emergency meeting caused by the event. Mr.Aizawa had been excused at the meeting, in order to guard Deku.

"So, what's going to happen to the girl?"

Aizawa sighed and answered straightforwardly. "She'll most likely be sentenced to prison."

Prison, that word stuck through his mind. It isn't that unreasonable for her to go through that but he was still worried for her. Unsure why, even on what he did to her.

When Aizawa was done explaining, he was now the one questioning Deku. "By the way, do you know why they were planning on capturing you? We weren't been able to get information out of the girl, not even one bit."

Deku glanced at his teacher and explained. "I think they're after my new quirk."

Aizawa looked in disbelief but nonetheless he trusted his students. Midoriya wasn't the type of person that would just lie about his situation. He trusted his words, though still a bit skeptical on the new quirk thing.

"So you gained a new power, huh? If that's the case then, what kind of quirk is it?"

"I would say that it's not a powerful quirk. I could show you what I mean but I'm worried about you canceling it." He told his teacher.

"As long as it's not destructive then I won't use my quirk. You have my word." Aizawa compromised.

Deku undid the wrapping around his hand, slowly peeling it off until his wounded arm was bandage free. He clamped his hands and opened it, amazed that he can move it again.

"The quirk starts with my hands. Try to stare at it."

In silence, Aizawa did as he was told. He didn't mutter a single sound and listened to his students. A flash of green light shined and suddenly he was tired. He was getting sleepier and sleepier until his conscience left.

"But how can we ensure the safety of the students?!" Someone yelled.

The room was filled with teachers yelling at each other, staffs that were dead silent and people that were calm and collected. Everyone that gathered was here for only one thing and that was "What to do next?"