Vol 2. Prologue - Great Start

It was Sunday and the sun just rised. The ray hits Deku on the face, waking him up. He got up and yawned, still feeling a bit sleepy.

Deku stretched his back to make himself stay awake. After some time has passed, he laid down on the floor for his morning exercise. 100 push-ups, 100 sit-ups, 100 squats and 10 km run.

“Let’s get started.” He did push-ups in quick succession, already used to routine. It was not that long until he went to the next part of his exercise.

“98…99…100…Haaa…” Falling on his knees, he paused for a moment of air before turning around.

“1,2,3,4,5..6…7…8…” One after another he crunched for another 92 times and was done in just under 5 minutes.

The next one is squats. So he got up and did it right away. Knees bent over and over again. Until he was done with his 100th squat.

Deku grabbed his towel and wiped off his sweat, he grabbed his water bottle and drank a moderate amount. Taking his only the running shoes, he puts them on and went to job around the school grounds next.

He went down using the stairs to warm up his legs. After he left the building, Deku started to jog around the school. He was caught off guard due to the massiveness of the school grounds. So it didn’t take long for him to complete his 10km jog.

After he finished his 5th lap, he was headed to the water fountain near him.
Deku was parched after his workout, he didn’t bring any form of container with him so he was forced to used a public water system.

To his surprise someone, or to be specific; some girl was already using it this early in the day. That person wore a pink sports bra with matching yoga pants.

The person was familiar to him, making Deku walk up to her and strike a conversation. “You’re up early.”

She looked to her left and beams him a smile. “I could say the same to you.”

“Were you also jogging around the school, Momo?” Deku asked.

“Yeah but it was only around our dormitory.“ Her bottle filled up. She stepped back, now that she was finished. He walked to it and finally got some water.

They both drank at the same time. The water felt refreshing for Deku, it was cold just the way he liked it. He glanced at her direction while drinking, Deku could not help but be mesmerized by her graceful figure. Especially her top.

As he finished. Deku look around at their surroundings. They were pretty much secluded because of the trees surrounding the fountain, although they might get caught if they stayed for too long.

“Hey, Momo. I could use some help.” Letting out a grin.

“Sure. I’ll gladly help you out Deku!” She burst out in enthusiasm.

“Then... can you calm this down for me?” He points at his crotch.

“Of course I can. Let me make the protection quick-" He halted her before she continued.

“I was hoping that we can do something else Momo…”

“Oh, okay. But what do you want me to do then?” She asked Deku.

He thought about it. Deku looked at her whole body very slowly, especially her cleavage. The tightly fitted bra outlined the shape of her chest. This gave him an idea.

“Can you uhm… use your breast while sucking this?” He was still shy about saying those malicious things out loud. Nonetheless he still said it.

“Sure. Even though I don’t have that much experience, I will still help you Deku!” She knelt down on the concrete walkway.

Deku pushed his pant down, along with his boxers. His member raring to go. Momo then decided to push her boobs together, before putting Deku's member right in the middle of it.

The pressure was surprising even for him. The tightness of the sports bra combined with Momo clumping them together was heavenly. But it didn’t stop there. After her successful insertion, she now put the tip inside her mouth.

Deku jerked his head back as Momo started to bob her head. Continuing to rub his member with her breast, Momo began to experiment with her tongue.
She licked every inch that she can fit in her mouth to find Deku’s sweet spot.

Alas, when she pushed her tongue just below the shaft. Deku suddenly thrust hips forward.

“Found it.” Celebrating in her mind.

She teased that spot relentlessly, making Deku squirm in delight. His hands grabbed her head and pulled it towards his member. Momo could not help but gag, although that did not stop her from continuing to suck his raging hot member.

Her mouth compressed even more, sucking it will all her might. She binds her boobs for even more pressure. Deku could not help but feel that his legs are losing strength.

“I’m …. I’m getting… closer…” His resistance fading away slowly. It was only a matter of time before he blasted.

He ravaged her mouth, deepthroating it like it was an object. His movements became aggressive, with each pump into her mouth you can see his desire growing more. Likewise Momo did the same. With each time Deku thrusts inside of her, she couldn’t think of anything else except to pleasure him.

His member twitched rapidly, signaling him that he was near. Momo felt it inside her mouth. She crossed her eyes and sucked the living life out of Deku.

Looking down, he saw the face she made. It was unusual but also sexy in a sense, at least that was what Deku thought. He can feel something building up in his member. Slowly going up, like a volcano waiting to explode.

Each thrust, each stroke of her breast and each touch of her tongue. It was only a matter time until.

“Mmmmhh.” Surpirsed by the sudden ooze in her mouth. She pulled her head back but regardless Momo still took it in.

Deku, still letting it out off Momo's mouth. Her muffled noise was all they can hear, Momo’s slurping and gargling was like music to his ears. Sliding out his member, he left a wet mark on her bra.

She swallowed his semen whole. It was hard to take all of it in due to the thickness but nonetheless it was now inside of her.

“Aaaaaaah. Has your member settled down now?” Her lips still covered with his ooze.

“Yeah, I think that’s enough... Thank you Momo.” Deku replied.

Momo gleefully smiled and said. “No problem Deku. Thank you for giving me a new experience as well.”

“I’ll get going, I want to change my outfit while it’s still young. Wouldn’t want anyone to see me like this.” She added, waving goodbye.

Deku waved back and watched her go. He looked down on himself and quickly fixed his pants. He was headed towards their dormitory to also change his clothes.

“Today is going to be great.”

AN - I'm back, still busy though but I think I got more time this week compared to the last one. So I might update this soon, although I can't make any promises. That's all, goodbye.