Vol 1. Epilogue - Small Discovery

Time passes by and Deku regained his energy. He got up to check on Jirou, who did not move an inch since he rested.

Lightly tapping her face he asked. "Hey Jirou are you awake?"

"Yes... I am..." She was still breathing irregularly.

"Could you use your quirk to check if someone's outside the hallways." Deku commanded.

Her ear jacks went up and strikes the ground. She checked the vibrations that her classmates emitted when walking, fully concentrating on every floor of the dorm building.

"Hmmmm, There is only 3 people in the boy's floor, all are in their rooms. 5 people on the girl's floor, none are outside." Still concentrating, Jirou continued to detect everyone's location.

"Wait... Someone just came out of the elevator on the 2nd floor, it looks like they are alone. The rest all seems to be on the ground floor still, Izuku." Jirou detached her ears from the ground and pulled herself back up.

"I think we should go back now while most of them are still on the main floor, but we still need to be careful. Otherwise someone might see us." Deku picked up his fallen pajamas and puts them back on, the same goes for Jirou with her shorts.

Walking down the staircase, they tried to be as sneaky as possible. Careful not to make a sound. Deku commanding Jirou to check the hallways before they reach the designated floor.

"Is there anyone in the hallways Jirou?" Deku asked.

She used her quirk and came out empty handed. "The coast is clear, Izuku"

Saying their goodbyes, they both kissed one final time before separating. "Don't tell anyone about what we did, Okay?"

"Don't worry Izuku, this will both be our dirty little secret" Jirou winked and waved before going down the stairs.

With a small grin in his face, he walked to his room proudly and laid on his bed. Deku had an amazing day today. He had gotten control of both Momo and Jirou, but he wasn't  going to stop there.

Deku figured that soon, all of his classmates will be in his to command. Although he needed to control Mina first, she might leak what happened between him and Momo.

"I need to think of a plan..." He muttered.

It would be unusual for Deku to casually approach her and ask to be alone, while they were both surrounded by their classmates. He needed to have her be somewhere alone so that nobody will see.

He thinks for while, on how he will get Mina to be alone. "I wonder how..."

"Wait a second, I could use Jirou." Realizing that he could use the friendship between her and Mina, Deku decided to contact Jirou regarding this matter. Although there is a slight problem.

"Shit, I don't know her number. What to do now?" He wondered.
Suddenly, A ruckus happened just outside of his door.

"Come on Bakugo, Lend me a couple of batteries. My controller died at the middle of the middle of the boss fight!" The person continued to bang the door. Quite possibly the stupidest decision they ever made.

The door crashed open and silenced the guy that made all the noise. "WHY DID YOU WAKE ME UP, YOU IDIOT!!!"

"Ba-Bakugo please, don't hurt me. I-I just wanted to-AAAAH!" Having enough of all of this, Deku decided to barge in on the situation.

He turned to the right and saw Bakugo grabbing Kaminari by the top of his shirt, ready to blow him up. His eyes were furious.

"D-Deku! Please save me!" Kaminari looked at Deku and pleaded for his life.