Vol 2. Ch 5 - Pain And Pleasure

"You were watching me?!" She said in shock.

"Well... I did more than just watch but-"

"Get out!" She ordered.

Her blood boiled while her eyebrows furrowed. Hatsume banged her fist to the table making it thunder. Deku was fazed by her burst of emotion. He has even seen her unleash her rage until right now.

"I said get out!" Hatsume repeated as she banged her fist on top.

"Forget!" Deku instinctively shouted.

"This aint a joke Dek... Huh? Wait. Why was I furious again?" Trying her best, she still can't remember a single thing.

"You were uh... you were angry at me for... you're mad because I refused to have sex with you. Yeah, that's it." He remained calmed and collective as he lied through his teeth.

He didn't really think about it that far ahead when he captured Hatsume. Deku just thought on how far can he mess with Hatsume.

"But why did you decline me, Deku! You know I have been pent up since yesterday. I even masturbated in front of you just to prove it!" The situation was laughable for Deku.

The conversation they were having were strangely amusing, he even let out a small giggle. Deku's laughter only made Hatsume angrier. She stomped the ground in response, she can't even process the audacity of Deku when ignoring her request.

"Okay, Okay. You convinced me Hatsume. Let's do it now." Deku acted displeased but still willing to do it.

Hatsume clapped her hands and jumped for joy as she heard Deku. She grabbed his hands and pulled it towards her chest. "You wouldn't regret this decision, Deku."

She pushed Deku unto the chair. Hatsume sat in front of his lap and wrapped her tender arms around his head and gave him a French kiss. She puckered her mouth as she sucked on Deku's tongue like a vacuum.

Hatsume's domination wasn't that bad, is what Deku thought. He can sit back and she can do all the pleasuring for him. His member began to start up, it was a mystery on how he got that much stamina packed in there but nevertheless, he just never questioned it.

Hatsume detached from his mouth and locked her eyes unto Deku. She whispered seductively in his ears. "I think little Deku is ready to play"

Her warm breath made his member to twitch. Hatsume got poked by its liveliness causing her to grin. She locked her leg behind Deku's back as she stripped of her pant, she unbuttoned and lowered it revealing a black underwear.

With her pants now on the ground, she was ready to begin her long awaited frustration reliever. Deku's hand held onto her hips as she lowered herself unto him.

"Easy, easy now. You can do it Hatsume." With Deku's encouragement, she slowly lowered herself. Now feeling the tip inside of her. She was hesitant to go down even further.

"I'm gonna count to 3, okay?" He said impatiently.

"Wait, wait, wait." She said in a panic.

"1..."

"This is my first time, you shoul-"

"2..." He said, cutting her off.

"We should slowly Deku!" She yelled.

"3!" On the final countdown, he forcefully slammed her body on his member.

"AAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!" She nudged her back as she screamed in pain. The sudden impact that she endured caught her by surprise.