Vol 3. Ch 6 - The Foursome

It was already pass 10pm and the dormitory has closed it's light in every floor. The hallways were now covered with darkness with only the moonlight near windows of the stairs keeping it lit. In the stairs, footsteps can be heard tapping in the silent night.

2 pairs of tapping can be heard. It was when the moonlight shined through the window revealed their identity. Those pair of feet belonged to Deku and Uraraka. The newly formed couple held their hands together as they walked down. With Uraraka's head resting toward his shoulders.

As the two of them descended towards the girl's floor Deku spoke softly. "You know you have to eventually stop snuggling me forever right?"

Uraraka didn't listen to him. She even moved her head slightly just like when a cat tries to purr it's head towards their owners.

"Okay, okay but At least be a gentleman and walk me to my room, pleeeeease." Uraraka said as she used a sad puppy dog eyes.

"Alright then..." He didn't have a cruel heart to refuse those sentimental looks.
"I'll escort you back, my lady."

The two giggled at each other. Trying to lower their voices so others won't be disturbed in the night. The couple headed towards the end of the hallway. The dim light faded at the end but they still walked through since her room was at the far end of the hall.

As they got closer however, they discovered that her next door neighbor has her light still on. "It looks like Jirou is at it again."

"What's Jirou going to do?" Deku asked.

"Weeeeeeell, she kinda, sorta, might have plays her guitar every other night. I couldn't sleep because of it." She said in annoyance.

"Why couldn't you ask her to stop then?"

"Trust me, woman's friendship is a lot different and difficult than guys." She said in confidence.

Uraraka reached out to her pocket, grabbing her keys. The door clicked when she opened the lock. She pushed the door back and opened the lights revealing her room.

"Come on in." She invited.

If one would describe the room, they would describe it as messy but not dirty, cluttered but not chaotic. The room had a bed on the corner, a desk at the opposite side, a table in the middle and a closet near the entrance. Nothing much has change with the interior of the room except the mess in the floor.

"Actually wait go back! go back! Don't look into my room!" Her hands tried to cover Deku's eyes. She screamed in panic but still held downt he volume of her voice.

"It's not that bad. There's nothing to be embarrassed about it." Deku replied.

"This is why boys doesn't understand woman's heart!" She pushes Deku back out of her room but he repelled her attempt.

A door opened beside Uraraka's room during the commotion. While they were busy fighting with each other, before they knew it, they were being watched as they argued.

"So you guys really became a couple huh?"

Deku turned around as he heard Mina's voice. Though what he didn't expect was the outfit she was wearing, or at least what she wasn't wearing.
She dressed up wearing blue stockings along with matching blie garter belt. Her bra was blue laced while her panties had a seductively open middle exposing her vagina.

"Mi-Mina?" Deku stuttered.

"Not just her, Midoriya." The voice that replied belonged to Hagakure.

Both Hagakure and Jirou walked out of the room. Just like Mina, they wore very seductive and daring outfits. Jirou's outfit was a simple black lingerie. Though it appeared to be that she also has a collar on her neck, just like the ones you see on pets. Not surprisingly Jirou also wore cat ears and a cat tail.