Vol 2. Ch 2 - Almost Caught

Minutes past and Hagakure regained her energy. Furthermore, she hugged Deku and gave him a kiss. Signaling him that she was ready to continue.

"Someone's eager." He said as he broke the kiss.

"And who's fault is that?" She giggled.

They both smiled and proceeded to engage in their sexual activities. Deku pushed her against the wall, holding her head as he kissed her deep. She didn't resist, being handled by Deku actually made her happy. Although she didn't why.

Fondling her breast. He slowly reached up to her most treasured place, to loosen her up. Having just cum earlier, she moaned like crazy. Her breathe felt like hot air as Deku kissed Hagakure.

Deku backed his head, leaving a trail of long and oozy saliva. He grabbed her body and switched positions. His back was now against the wall facing Hagakure's invisible body.

Deku's boner had been poking her since the beginning of their make out session. She knew it was force to be reckon with but she wasn't scared. In fact, it only made her go into heat. Her hips grinded on his member, making it erect even harder.

"Are you ready?" He asked.

Hagakure nodded her head She was squatting on top of his member, before she slowly lowered herself unto him. The tip was now at the entrance, as she pushed down. It has now opened up her hole and entered. With a huge intake of air, she was now ready. She counted down in 3, 2, 1.

"Auugh Fuck!" Blood dripped on Deku's thighs but he is used to it now.

She tried to calm herself down. The pain felt agonizing but she doesn't want to stop midway, so she bared with it for a while as she moved. Hagakure went in an up and down motion, she moved even if it hurts. After a while of getting used to it however, she was now free of those pain inducing moments only to be replaced by pleasure.

She bounced on his member like no tomorrow. Deku feeling great, tried to give some pleasure back. He grabbed her tits and sucked it. It was successful, Hagakure was hit with pleasure along her back. She bends forward her back and hugged his head.

"Do me more Deku..." She pleaded, as she grinded his member.

He bit her nipples, she jerked forward. The pain was mixed with pleasure, she couldn't tell if she liked it or not. Nevertheless, she still held on to his head. She moaned and she moaned until Deku pushed her back on the floor.

Now on top of her, he showed her his true nature. He lifted up her legs proceeded to thrust forward. Hagakure could only squirm. She squeezed her breast and played with it. Deku moved fast, moving in and out of her as quick as he could. The room was hot like a sauna. They couldn't help but gasp for air. Deku's member twitched, almost ready to burst.

"I'm... close..." He said while readying to pull it out.

"-.-.-.-.-.-.-"

He heard muttering in the midst of moaning, Deku leaned in closer to Hagakure.

"What... is it?"

"Do it -.-.-.-" Continuing to mutter.

"Could you Ah... could you repeat it?" Deku asked again.

"I said do it inside!" She screamed.

Hagakure locked her legs around him and pushed him towards her. The sudden impact was too much for him to handle. He tried to hold on but failed. Deku came right inside of her, unprotected.

She bit her lips and rolled her eyes. Her cheeks were red like cherries. The warmth inside of her couldn't compare to any hugs or kisses she had. She liked it and she was she was now addicted to it.