Vol 2. Ch 7 - All According To The Plan

Deku liked the challenge. He released Mina and she finally savored the air. He glared at Mina before saying. "Let's see how long that tough shell of yours will crack"

Several minutes has passed as Deku continued to have sex with Jirou in front of Mina. It was already their 9th time doing it but it looks like it wasn't going to stop. Much like the stream of liquid that Mina was leaking.

"Nothing beats a good pound from behind." Jirou tirelessly said.

Mina could only look in sorrow as she watched her captured friend get raped by her classmate. She squirmed and struggled as she tried to free herself from the cuffs.

"Just use your quirk, Mina. No one is stopping you." Deku said with a heavy breath.

"Never, you're still controlling. Why else would I be in this state?" She pointed out.

Her legs went wild, using all her force to break out. Meanwhile, Jirou and Deku were having the time of their lives. Their pacing became faster at the same time that Mina's rumbled stop.

Seeing her all defeated and tired made Deku thought of something mischievous. He whispered to Jirou's head explaining something to her.

"... do you want to do it?" He asked.

She nodded and began to crawl towards Mina. With Deku still attached to her, she was moving at a steady rated. Jirou now facing Mina, forcefully opened her closed thighs. Jirou lowered her head and tasted the water that was leaking out.

"Stop it, no. Jirou." She repeated.

Mina had to endure it. Cumming right now is what Deku wanted and she couldn't give him what he wants. But let it be known that no matter how hard she tried, she was still sensitive as the last time she was fingered by Jirou.

"Stop... I'm... I'm... Aaaaaaaiiiih" She squirted.

The spray lasted a long time. It was a genuine display of euphoria. For the first time ever when they entered the room, she had cum. She even endured all the foreplay that she had watched, even sometimes trying to use her thick thighs to somehow get it off when she watched them do it.

"Stop... Stop..." She couldn't stop uttering those words even as they finished.

"You could've felt much more if you agreed to join me, Mina." Silence was met with his offer.

Annoyed by her actions, he decided to kick things up a notch. Deku stopped ramming unto Jirou and got up the bed. He grabbed the chest and scoured it, looking to find some items.

"What are you doing Izuku?" Jirou asked.

"Searching for somethings."

After reaching the bottom of the chest, he finally found it. Deku gave Jirou the items that he wanted. It contained binding rope, an eye mask, and a remote-controlled egg vibrators.

"Do you want me to put this on?"

"Nope, it's actually for Mina. Now help me tie her up." Deku ordered.

They grabbed her legs and tied each of the calves to their respective thighs. Jirou placed the eye mask on Mina's face and covered her eyes. Meanwhile Deku was taping the egg to her clitoris, asshole, and her hole actual hole.

"Let me see, Deku. Please Jirou, help me. Don't listen to him." She exclaimed.

"Let's see how long you'll last." Deku turned on the switch and the eggs immediately vibrated.

The bed creaked when Mina shuddered due to the vibrations. Like a faucet that was leaking, Mina's hole was unable to stop the liquid from dripping continuously.