Vol 3. Ch 5 - Feelings For Uraraka

Deku snapped his fingers. "Hey, hey. Is everyone listening?"

The sound echoed throughout the room. The lowly heads of his classmates were now staring at him.

"Good. First of all, when I say the word trance, you will immediately return to this state."

Deku continued. "Next up, I want all of you to keep in mind that whatever sexual acts or deeds that you will see performed by me or your other classmates, should be received as normal. It will be like seeing someone eat or walk. You guys won't consider it weird or arousing."

What Deku had commanded had been more of a curse for the boys than the girls. Especially for the ones that has crushes on the Class 1-A gals.

A nonchalant nod was shown to Deku. Relaying that the command has been set in stone. "What else, What else..."

Scratching his head, he was trying to think of more ways to manipulate his class. He racked up his head for ideas but can't seem to decide on which one. In frustration, he sighed down heavily.

When he opened his eye. Deku peeked at the cleavage of Uraraka. She was still in daze but to him, she was beautiful like an orchid rose. Deku's heart beated faster as he got closer to her. His hands reaching for her breast but ultimately stopping himself before he can grab it.

I... I can't... He muttered lonesomely. It wasn't because he didn't have the guts to do it but rather he wanted it to be genuine. He had feelings for her before he discovered his new quirk and to top it all off, he had just discovered that she also shares the same feelings as well.

Doing something like this just didn't feel right for him. If it were any other girl then Deeku would've discarded any morality that he had at the moment and will take advantage of her but not Uraraka. She was special, Deku thought. If he wanted to taste that body of her then he wanted to do it the right way.

"Uraraka..." His voice shattered the silence in the room.

"After this, please go to the rooftop... and please wait for me there..."

This doesn't count as controlling her right? She was just ordered to go up the building. Nothing sexual, Nothing sexual at all. He reasoned in his mind. Finding a way to twist his desires to what he felt at the moment.

"Oh right, you guys are still asleep. Okay uh... on the snap of my fingers, you guys will be satisfied by my answer. Although you won't remember what I said, you won't bother asking more questions." And with that. Deku released them all of their trance.

"That's very thoughtful of you to say Midoriya"

"Yeah, I'm pretty alright now because of you."

"Chh, it was decent enough..."

"Thank you for sharing your side of the story with us Midoriya." Iida commented.

He patted his back and gave a satisfied smile. "No problem, I just felt like sharing it to you guys."

"You're always welcome to my room if you need someone to lend you an ear. On that note, I'll be going now. Still needed to catch up on last week's lesson." Iida waved goodbye and left the room.

The crowd went back to their usual antics. The boys were playing on the lounge, the girls were sitting on the dining table and others were making their way back to their rooms Deku guessed.

He grabbed his phone and texted someone. As soon as he was done, he waited for it to respond. Come on. respond already.

"Hey." A finger poked him from behind.