Chap. Twenty Nine - Vendetta

I racked my brain for things that could help in a situation like this. Then I thought of the one of the stories my dad used to tell me........

A woman and child lived in the city. Coming from a late night at work the woman picked her son up from day care. It was a windy night and she didn't make enough money to afford a car. He was five and although he could walk she picked him up and carried him.

She took a side street to get home faster. She didn't notice the men in the alley. "Mommy he comin." The boy mumbled she remained silent but continued to walk and be as calm as possible.

Her son was fairy when she was twenty five she gave him her light and although hes only five he's very smart and she taught him all he needed to know. He put up his little hand and looked the man in his eye the man thought he was a regular little boy.

He put a force field around him and his mom for protection. They made it home safely that night.

The next morning he woke up she was near death bleeding on her bed when he walked into her room.

It turns out the man followed them home last night.

The little boy ripped the sheets off of his mother and and ran his fingers over her gash. His tear dropped into it and blue electricity erupted from his hand and he place it  over her stomach. Slowly it began to heal and within half an hour his mother was weak yet healed.

"Thank the heavens I have you." She said kissing his forehead.

~~~~~'

"We'll leave to give you guys space."

I nodded. Once they were gone I collected myself and I walked to my father and litterally ripped his shirt off . I couldn't fight back my tears anymore.

It broke my heart to see the man I loved and cared for the one that made me who I am and always kept my spirit whole yet hes so close to death. I began to cry. My tear drops falling into his gashes and cuts over his stomach. He grunted in pain but he would have to get over it my tears will help him heal.

"Papá quédate conmigo por favor, por favor no te vayas." [Daddy stay with me please , please don't go.] I begged.

"Estoy tratando de" (Im trying)

I began to cry even harder. I ran my hand over his gash and scratches. "Este es mi culpa" (This is my fault) I whispered.

I let the blue light flow from my hand to his stomach. He grunted but I watched as he began to heal and my heart beat spiked. I smiled it worked.

I was so happy but I continued to watch it heal then more cuts came to his arms and I didn't know what to do. I just watched them and he cried out in pain when they stopped I let out a breath that I hadn't even realized i'd been holding.

My heart stopped when I looked into my fathers eyes they were almost lifeless.

"Lo siento" (Im Sorry) He whispered.

"Papá no no digo que por fin estoy de vuelta y te va tu me dejas de nuevo, no puedo hacer esto papá otra vez no. Por favor, ¡no vayas, te necesito." (Daddy no don't say that i'm finally getting you back and your leaving me again , I cant do this daddy not again. Please dont go I need you.)

"Yo nunca te dejaré, siempre voy a estar contigo Te amo mi ángel." (I will never leave you , I will always be with you I love you my Angel.)

.....

He was gone. I lost my father from the actions of a woman who said she loved him. From a woman that was suppose to love me. A woman that isn't a woman at all a disgusting excuse for a human being and a mother. I want her dead. I took my palm and closed my fathers eyes. I kissed his forehead and the tears streamed down my face even more.

It felt like my heart was broken in two . I felt so empty so hurt , so alone just like I did when he was gone the first time. I lost him again and It left me shattered. I hate this feeling but I know he'd want me to be strong. I stood taking a deep breath and wiping my eyes.

A headache was forming and my eyes were burning from the anger and pain that I'm feeling. The only thing I want right now is Vendetta. I repeated it to my self over and over in my head I knew what I was going to do. Finish my party and handle her when she came.

I stripped my dress and put on black skinny jeans that gripped my waist and a white tank top . I put my hair into a fish braid down my back. I put on combat boots . I kept my jewelry on and put my Swiss army knife in my pocket. If she didn't come I wasn't going to wait for her. I spared my father one last glance and left the room.

I was pulled into a hug by the way they inhaled in my shoulder I knew it was Trevor. I hugged him back resting my head on his chest. I couldn't cry anymore I had only one mindset .

Killing My Mother.

We stood there holding each other until we were ready to let each other go. "Where is everyone?"

"Outside."

I grabbed his hands and pictured being with everyone outside. In the fields of the court yard. I opened my eyes and looked up at Trevor.

"Next time keep your eyes open the things you'd see are pretty cool." I shook my head at him.

"I have a very weird boyfriend."

"Yes , yes you do if I rather say so myself."

I laughed and it made me feel warm. That or his lips on mine either way I feel pretty good after what happened. I lost my fingers in his hair and he gripped my waist pulling me more into him.

"Happy Birthday too you." Everyone started singing and I pulled away from Trevor and looked at the people oblivious to the dead man in one of the dorm rooms.

The people oblivious to the fact that all my energy and happiness is running on anger and blood lust. I know and anyone reading my mind knows but I mean that isn't enough to settle my Nerves because I want her dead and to feel the pain that sets my heart on fire and the bile of disgust that sits at the back of my throat when I think about how much I hate her and want her death on my hands.

Still I have a smile on my face my motive keeps me strong.

"Blow out your candles." I walked to one of the tables letting go of Trevors hand. A gust of wind blew them out before I could. I gasped it wasn't windy. I looked around and nothing. I caught sight of the clouds spinning around a black misty fog of the sky .

'Looking for me?" I turned my head to see a dark figure beside me . I punched but it moved.

'Too late.' I turned around and my foot connected with its chin. It spit out blood and its hood came off. Well her hood came off. Standing before me was a woman who looked completely drained so pale and life less. Bags under her eyes and wrinkles on her face. She looked like death himself. The only color in her face was the blood my boot made pool from her mouth. Before she could react I put my field up and she went flying against the brick wall.

I didn't feel like me. I felt completely different so angry and filled with anger. My body felt overwhelmed. I felt hot and caged and I couldn't breath. A tear drop fell from my cheek. I wiped it and looked at my hand, Blood?

It was the last thing I seen be for my vision was covered with the deep scarlet color.