Chapter Four - Daddys Girl

When I finally did pull away I realized everyone except the bus drivers eyes were on me and Chase. That just wouldn't do.

"Keep staring and Ill make sure you never blink again." I said and everyone accept my trio turned around in their seats.

Travis looked at me wiggling his eyebrows.

"Shut up Travis he's hotter than you I couldn't resist." I smirked at him.

I broke out into laughter when I saw his jaw drop and his face turn red. He turned to face Crystal and he kissed her.

"She thinks I'm hot." He said smirking at me.

"Ehh." I shrugged my shoulders and I realized Alisha was about to say something.

"Nope you two shut up don't say nothing y'all been sucking on each others faces practically the whole ride. "

"What can I say I'm irresistible. " Mason said in a mocking tone.

"Ahh. shut -."

My words were cut off with Chases lips. I pulled away.

"What was that for? " I asked smiling down at him

"You just look hot when you tell people off."

I was about to say something when Crystal spoke.

"Mya that was a mean thing to say when you said that to the rest of the bus." Crystal whined and everyone looked at her like she had five heads.

"Two things. Your super bitch herself secondly Crissy I am mean."

"Okay, I'm gonna ignore that comment and no your not."

Everyone laughed and I couldn't help but smirk. "I'm your sister and you don't even know me. Then again we were never around each other and you haven't had a real conversation when we were like 10 " I shook my head.

"Its just - when your dad -."

"Shut up Crystal please just don't not now I don't want to hear it." The mention of my dad made me want to cry. He was a good man what happened to him was wrong and I still blame myself. I shouldn't but I do and I hate that he is no longer here.

"It's just you were so nice Mya when he -."

"Crystal shut up." I spoke trying not to raise my voice and get angry. Ever since I was little I get a very bad headache when I'm angry and I don't want one right now plus it changes my eye color to a deep red .

"I miss him just as much as you do even though you were his favorite I still -."

"What the fuck is wrong with you I told you to shut up meaning drop it. I don't want to talk about it I was only his favorite because when you and mom would - and no one was ever - and I was so - and I couldn't take it he was all I had I never would in my life - ."

I stopped mid sentence as tears strolled down my face. I got off of Chase as he tried to pull me back down I walked towards an empty seat in the front.

"Look what you did dumbass ." I heard Alisha yell at her.

"It's not my fault. "

"It is your fault you and that fucking dinosaurous bitch we call a mother do nothing but hurt her. She fucking helped you and yet you still fucking hurt her. You know how she is about our father. She asked you to drop it and you continued are you fucking stupid? No one and nothing can makes her cry ever but you know when it comes to him how she gets. "

"Wait you were apart of that shit." Travis said and at the corner of my eye i seen him move next to Chase who was watching me. Travis followed his gaze.