Chapter Twelve - Chases P.O.V

~~Recap Previous Chapter Ten Chases P.O.V Continues.~~

"She was crying when I came in and I tried to talk to her and she could barely even talk back to me then she started shaking and I walked towards her and I hugged her and then she just stopped moving and I put her there and called her sister."

"She did it after I told her to calm down she fucking did it great " Santana yelled.

"What did she do?"

"She hurt herself unless someone scared her shitless any ways I need to go in after her." Santana said sitting on the bed.

"What do you mean go after her?" Troy asked

"I'll explain later." She grunted taking her shoes off and sitting beside Mya.

"Give me something sharp. Hurry up before it's too late."

I handed her Myas knife from her bag. I knew it was in there when she passed out on the bus here I seen it.

She slit her wrist then Myas she covered Myas wrist with her own. She clenched her teeth and dropped the knife. She moved her hand and it was like she never cut Mya or herself. Me and Damian and Troy continued to exchange glances this shit is crazy.

"Santana?"

"Shh." She grunted.

Slowly I watched as her eyes covered over matching the darkness that also covered Myas. I was shocked it was really weird. I took a step back and the door flung open. I was to slow to move because it hit my head. I fell to the floor and everything faded out.

★Chase's P.O.V ★

I opened my eyes lifting my head and a headache hit me instantly. I groaned rubbing my head. Slowly everything came into view. Ryan and Troy running back and forth from either side of the bed. Making me dizzy. While Alisha and Crystal are arguing in the corner blaming this situation on eachother while Travis is silently freaking out.

This room looks freaking rediculous. The only calm one is Damian and he is sitting beside me snoring away. I'm guessing he is only calm because he is asleep. My head is still hurting. My eyes focus on the two girls on the bed. Their eyes black as coal and they are completely motionless. I remember what happened not to long ago.

"Guys please y'all are making my head hurt worse." I grunted and everyone turned towards me.

"Sorry it's just I know where she is well where they are and it isn't safe and it's driving me crazy." Ryan mumbled

Everyone's head snapped towards Ryan who was now shaking with anger.

"What? Where is she?" Alisha gasped.

"She is in another element. Seeing as the way she grew up it is filled with alot of anger and sadness and death and I'm just afraid that she'll never come back. " He whispered trying to control his temper.

The room fell quiet.

Everyone turned towards Mya and Samantha as a tear fell from her eye and she started shaking. Myas head turned towards hers I could see her lips moving but I couldn't hear her . Everyone looked between eachother and Alisha and Crystal broke down. I would have to it was creepy and I started shaking and Travis fainted apparently .

Their heads turned straight again and Samantha wasn't crying and their features were hardened.

"Ryan member when you said their aren't much humans in this school?"

He broke his attention from the girls to me. "Yeah what about it?"

"What are they?" I almost whispered.

"Fairies they are Fairies." He replied sighing and sitting on the floor.

"But how?" I didn't know. Did she? It didn't seem like it. Maybe she would have told someone if she knew. Maybe she still doesn't know. Samantha knew because she got in there with her. I don't care though I will always want to be with Mya. She is the best thing that's over happened to me. I hope she does actually get out of there safe.

"Her father with the training and what she thought was spanish lessons he made her a fairy she always has been but until she realizes her enhanced senses and mind reading and ability to heal her powers will be oblivious and that is also until she admits it to herself."

"Oh." That's all I could say. I couldn't believe it. Maybe that's why her eyes change colors when she's angry.

"Which fairy is she?" I asked looking at him.

I used to baby sit my cousins. They would always chat on about different fairies. One is called a fery it's the evil one , I guess it's suppose to hurt people or be dark and hurt people I wasn't really listening. The other is a regular fairy. It is the good one that can cure and helps people.

"I honestly don't know." He sighed getting up. "We would only be able to tell when she opens her eyes or when she realizes it herself. I have to go. I need sleep. " He nodded to me and then he left as Mason walked in. He instantly went to Alisha's side and comforted her. Crystal ran to a now conscious Travis who was in a daze and wrapped her in his arms.

For once I felt alone. I needed her I wanted her. For once I could actually say I felt for a girl. He didn't say she could die could she? I hope not.

She isn't. I know Mya she is strong. She is very smart and I know she will pull through. A smile spread on my face as I realized how much I actually do feel for her. In just a short amount of time I've fallen for her. I'm still feared by many but I don't bully anymore and I don't just do girls and leave them anymore. I actually haven't been with a girl since I've laid eyes on her well actually when she punched me in the face.

"Chaseey." My head shot up to the blond girl in the door way.

"Get out." I grunted rubbing my face.

"But Chaseey im your-."

"That is not my name little girl now get out."

"I wasnt a little girl when you took my Virginity."

"Of course you wasn't you lied about your age and I was drunk."

"You still did it "

"Trust me I regret every moment of it."

"But Chaseey -."

"GET OUT!" I yelled.

"No Chase I want you your mine."

"No, I am not get out of my room now and don't come back in here all you did was cause problems all you ever do is cause problems. I wasnt and am not your boyfriend get that through your sick little head. I want nothing to do with you okay. So leave just go." I spoke calmly running my hands through my hair.

I guess she didn't get the message because she sat on my lap. I looked over at Crystal with pleading eyes as I clinched my fist. I don't hit girls but she is honestly trying my patience. She nodded getting what I meant. She pulled Paige by her pony tail getting her off of me and dragging her to the door and throwing her on the opposite side and locking it.

I sighed in relief. "Thank you Crissy."

She smiled. "No problem." She went back and sat on Travis's lap.

Alisha and Mason were asleep on the other love seat couch. Crystal is in Travis's arms in the couch beside mines. Damian is still sleeping and Troy is laid out on the bottom of the bed with his eyes closed. I got up and turned the light off I fixed my self on the couch and leaned my head in my hand closing my eyes.

'What a stressful day.' I sighed as I began to fall asleep. 

☆ミ ☆彡☆ミ ☆彡☆ミ ☆彡☆ミ ☆彡☆ミ ☆ミ ☆彡

VOTE. COMMENT. FAN ♥♡♥