Chapt. TwentyOne - Retched Nightmares

I'm walking but i don't know where I'm going though. Its hot outside and i have on a yellow shirt thats too big and blue shorts . My hair flowing over my shoulders and down my back. I have no shoes on though which is odd. But, i cant shake the smile on my face or why I'm even so happy. Or for a better question where i am. I cant shake the feeling that I'm going through a stupid deja vu. Still i have a really big smile on my face and my feet are gradually taking me where ever they please. When i turned the corner my heart stopped.

I crouched down and peeked over from a bush. My father's standing in the middle of a circle completely shaking with anger, his eyes are as red as blood. While men that move as fast as lightning circle him. It is almost a blur when they move and its scary that they can move that fast its humanly impossible. Why are they in my back yard? Where did they come from? Wheres Alisha?

"Hmm. Feys powers are useless against shadow hunters is it , a little salt wont hurt come on step over."

"What do you want i haven't committed a crime." My father said through gritted teeth.

"Hm, but you have , the daughter of yours has fey blood in her , her powers have been stalled for some reason. We have to bring her to Avalon to see Oberon. At least does she have the necklace and bracelets and does she know the chant. If so we can came back."

"Of course , and you will do no such thing she is human and fairy her powers wont be affective until she knows for herself and recites the chant aloud she is just a young girl how do you think that will effect her?"

"Every little girl wants to be a fairy."

"But , only fallen angles are good on the other hand our species is vile."

"Don't you dare speak on your kind like that you are a fey and there's no going back you are well respected by other super natural creatures you cannot deny who you are ."

"Red heads kill to survive what kind of fairy is that. Evil. Leprechauns know ways to hell and back. Evil. Tinks are the most fragile of our kind them and fallen angels then there's fey we are stuck in between."

"That is our life and our way like i said there's no way back. Now where is she."

"I don't know."

My father dropped to the floor and began to count the grain.

"I knew you couldn't resist." The three men began to laugh. "Well be back."

They vanished into then air. It couldn't be real. This wasn't real. I am not a fairy i am human. I cant. This cant be real. The world faded out.

* * *

I woke up breathing heavily. I couldn't open my eyes but i could hear. I heard everything well , I could feel the room full of people and there eyes burn holes into my skin. When i finally did open my eyes they all jumped away from me. Travis , Chloe , Santana , Alisha , Trevor , Mason , Ryan , Chase and Troy all watching me intently. I furrowed my eyebrows at them . I could hear all of them perfectly then i realized they weren't talking at all. I sat up and walked into the bathroom. My eyes were redder than blood so red I'm pretty sure my tears would be the color of scarlet.

My phone began to ring and i stepped out the bathroom and went to it. I answered it.

"Mya?"

"Eva?"

"Yeah how are you?"

"Um, I'm fine how did you get my number?"

"Your mom -."

I didn't even care what she had to say I hung up the phone and turned it off and tossed it on the bed. Everyone is still staring at me intently.

"Okay seriously guys you are scaring me."

"You scared us what the hell." Alisha said coming to me. But its like she couldn't come any closer , she stumbled back.

"How are you doing that Mya?" Ryan asked.

"I don't , - What are you talking about ?"

"The whole force field thing."

"Yeah you made me fly out the damn bed." Trevor said rubbing his arm.

"I don't know what you guys are talking about."

"Look" Ryan made a ball of water and threw it at me and it did nothing but stop just before me and fall to the floor. I began to shake. Santana walked to me and grabbed my hand she closed her eyes.

"How can she touch her?" Alisha asked no one particular.

"She is a fey like Mya."

"Fey?"

"Like a fairy. But you see fairies isn't the term because they aren't always good and fairies are anything but little . They have have supernatural powers of clairvoyance. They can see the future and even use telekinesis , healing , also are really strong and use forces."

An electric shock erupted from my hand threw hers causing her eyes to fly open. She looked down at her hand and up at me . She began to shake and her eyes turned as red as mine.

"You are special." She whispered.

"What do you mean?"

She let go of my hand. I hadn't even realized her grip was so tight until she let go and took a step back from me.

"There isn't only fairy in your blood. Something else. I just , it isn't familiar to me."

"What do you mean?"

"Something light."

"Santana you make no sense."

"Close your eyes Mya."

I did as she said and she ran her finger over my name engraved on my side. I gritted my teeth in pain.

"Does it hurt?" She asked.

"Yes , it does." She moved her hand and i sighed.

"What is it?" Chloe asked looking on my side. " I don't see anything."

"Because Mya doesn't want you to see it."

"See what?" Trevor asked.

I opened my eyes . I don't know why but i felt a weight lift off my shoulders.

"Mya you have to admit to who you are and go through the ritual or you will be summoned and most likely killed." Santana said looking at me.

I was about to say something to her and my phone rang again. Everyones attention turned to it. I took a deep breath before going to it and putting it to my ear.

"Hello Mya."

I began to cry. No, this couldn't be. This isn't real. I have to be dreaming again.

"Mya are you there?"

I couldn't even breath. I began to shake even more. Everyone looked at me confused and I tried to press end and ended up pressing speaker instead as my phone fell to the bed. I began to hyperventilate i couldn't breathe.

"Mya are you okay?"

I picked up the phone shaking and put it to my ear.

"D-Daddy?"

☆ミ ☆彡☆ミ ☆彡☆ミ ☆彡☆ミ ☆彡☆ミ ☆ミ ☆彡

VOTE. COMMENT. FAN ♥♡♥