Chapter Ninteen - Distractions

After those two little words the room went in complete chaos. Me , Trevor and Paige snuck out along time ago. Everyone else is yelling arguing screaming throwing things and possibly fighting.

"Trevor? " I asked looking up at him.

"Yes." He said looking down at me. Damn my small stature.

"Can I get a piggy back ride?" I asked innocently.. He chuckled and nodded.

"You guys are so cute." Paige cooed.

For that she receiving a growl from Trevor and a giggle from me.

I climbed onto his back and wrapped my  legs around his waist and arms around his neck as we roamed the halls.

"Why didn't you tell me?" I whispered in his ear.

"What?" He asked.

"That I am your mate."

"I thought you would never talk to me. Plus you and my sister had a rivalry going on. And I have been a complete dick to you and I'm sorry for that it's just I knew you'd never accept me as your mate."

"Yeah but past is past I need to just forget mine and learn to deal with my present."

"So your saying you accept me as your mate?" He asked. I kissed his cheek and he smiled and I realized he had dimples. I poked it causing him to chuckle it was cute.

"Did you eat today?" He asked as we walked into the eating area outside. Surprisingly it was full of people .

"Nope. " I said as he walked past the taco stand.

"What do you want to eat?" He asked me.

"Tacos pizza and soda." I said innocently and he chuckled.

"I want what she's having." Paige said giggling.

"We'll go find a table." I said climbing off his back.

I grabbed Paiges hand and we walked to the back of the eating area and sat down.

"We need code names." She said as we sat down . I knew what she was talking about.

"Chase is red and Trevor is blue."

She giggled. "Crayons." That caused us both to start laughing.

"So what are we gonna do to red crayon anyway?" I asked as she giggled.

"I just want him to know that I want to be with him and no body else. " I looked around and seen a girl I haven't seen before sitting on his lap. He looked bored out of his mind like he was looking for someone. I shook my head.

"What?" She asked.

I looked back at Chase and she followed my gaze. She began to blush and I rolled my eyes. This is getting my mind off the situation. But where the hell is Trevor with our food? Shorty is hungry. I stood up and looked around to see if I could find him but no. Maybe he left his money in his room.

I sighed and sat down. "What's the matter ?" Paige asked. I looked beyond her head to see Chase and whoever was sitting on his lap walk towards us.

"Two things. red and a Crayola box and Trevor is missing with my food. - okay our food."

She giggled. "This is not a laughing matter. " I said angrily causing her to laugh harder.

I rolled my eyes and put my head down on the table. "It's okay. Mya don't be shy." I lifted my head and rolled my eyes.

"What do you want? " I asked rudely.

"To talk. " He replied.

"Well sit talk away but she can not sit here."