Chapter Fifteen - Are You Okay?

"Thirty minutes into this class and I was ready to give up and you got your acts together I'm proud of you guys." I joked. "Okay forget the tournament you worked yourselves out enough the last twenty minutes relax I guess." I waved them off.

"Mya your a good survival teacher I never got my students to work like that. Would you like to tell me how your so skilled? " He is one weird teacher.

"My father he taught me but enough about that." I huffed.

"Okay would you like to help me out with this class? "

"Sure." I sighed . The bell rang and I said good bye walking to my bag.

"Mya." Trevor whispered into my ear sending a shiver down my body as he grabbed hold of my waist. Why am I so defenseless against his touch? I pulled away only to be pulled back and slammed against the wall. I pushed him off of me and he stumbled back and I walked through the sea of people to 'Natural Resources ' as it said on my schedule.

I stepped in and I smelled so many different things it gave me a head ache. I held my head trying to control the dizziness and I walked to the back and sat just as the bell rang.

"Excuse me miss do you have this class? "

The woman behind the desk asked.

"If I didn't I would not be in here." I mumbled.

"Well come introduce yourself."

I groaned.

I dread this. I left my bag on the floor beside my seat and walked to the front of the class.

"Hi guys. My name is Mya Ruiz so yeah that's it."

"Wait Mya stay there you have to answer a few questions." I sighed running my hands through my hair in frustration.

"Are you that girl who held a knife to Rigbys throat?"

"Yes." I received gasps for my response.

"So your the girl who kicked Trevor's ass on the bus ride here."

"Language." The teacher scolded.

"Well I wouldn't say that but yeah."

"Why do we never see you?" Another random person asked.

I shrugged. " I don't know." I turned to the teacher. "Can I sit down now?"

"Yeah go ahead." I went back and sat slump in my seat putting my hair in a fishtail over my shoulder.

"Psst. Mya." I turned my head to see the red head sitting beside me.

"What?" I whispered.

"What are you?"

"What do you mean?"

"Like species are you. Werewolf, damphyr, fledgling, fairy, hybrid, elemental, shifter even . You have to be one of those for your schedule to change and by your scent I know you cannot be human."

See delusional ass people ugh my stomach is really hurting. Maybe if I barf on her she will come to her senses. Yet thinking on what she just said to me. Not only did what she just say to me scare me shit less. But, I couldn't wrap my head around being something other than human. I don't understand. Fairy can I be that? Well Kendall said I was a fairy. I wonder where he is.

I turned to her. "Fairy." What? No what the fuck Mya. You are not a fairy. You are a human. Are you stupid? This makes no sense why did I just say that. Ugh you couldn't keep it shut you stupid douche. I mentally smacked myself.