Chapter Seventeen - What happened?

After that everything seemed to happen so fast.

The growl erupted through the hallway and then suddenly i was pinned against the wall by Mason. Chase and Trevor were giving each other death glares. I swear if looks could kill they'd both be dead .

I got so angry I couldn't believe I was being held against a damn wall. I couldn't believe they were growling at each other as both their eyes darker than coal. I felt so helpless so weak and that isn't me. At least not anymore. No! I have to do something.

I managed to push Mason off of me but I seen as a blue light of electricity erupted from my arms and travel to my hands as I pushed him away and he flung to the wall. Chase and Trevor were both walking slowly towards each other.

They are pissing me off. I walked in between them but they looked they didn't even see me. So I did what any other annoyed teenager would do. I smack Trevor who calmed down with my touch and looked at me with shock. Then I smacked Chase who growled at me. I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Don't fucking growl at me you dick."

I yelled smacking him again. He put me up against the wall growling at me.  Trevor growled at him and was about to charge at him when Mason talcked him holding him down. I narrowed my eyes at him and did the same thing I did to Mason. I was completely shaken with anger at this point. He flew to the other side of the hallway and looked at me with disbelief. The same look I knew everyone as well as my self was holding.

"M-m-mya?" He stuttered.

"No fuck you Chase. Don't say a damn word to me. You could have told me what you were still you hid it from me, secondly I no longer care for a damn thing you have to say. I am moving out of this room and I won't be coming back and when I do come to get my stuff I will prefer you not say or growl at me or you will sincerely regret it." I walked into the room closing and locking the door. I put my back against it and slid to the floor allowing tears to freely fall.

"Mya?" I forgot she was here.

"Yeah, yeah I'm weak because I'm crying over Chase who cares if your just gonna sit there and laugh about this or gloat about how you can have him you can leave. ".I began to burst into sobs again.

"No not at all if I came off as the bitchy type I'm sorry. It's just it hurts to see you with him. He's my mate after all." She said apologetically.

"Mate?" I said lifting my head and wiping my tears.

"Yeah I am a werewolf I have a mate all werewolves do. It's like a soul mate you can't be without them if you are. It hurts in your heart and sometimes your stomach. The pain is unbearable and gets worse the more you are apart. The upside is that when your together your happy and when you touch them you feel a spark and when your around them it's a pull towards them. You are made for each other." She said dreamily sitting in front of me. "You can calm them down and make them happy . What you feel for them is love. You will always be for each other that's unless your rejected and your bond is broken. Some mates can't handle a broken bond while others. Live happily without a care in the world. In all reality living without a mate makes your heart feel like a weight in your chest. It makes you feel so broken like there is a gaping hole in your chest and your forced to go on." She began crying.

"He rejected you?" I whispered.

"Yeah for you." She said bitterly. I couldn't blame her.

"We need a plan." I said wiping my tears and standing up.

"Plan?" She asked.

"I can trust you right?" I asked and She nodded eagerly.

"Okay then were gonna get you and your stupid mate back together."