Chapter Sixteen - Mine!

I hoisted my self up on my elbows and just looked after him. A pain growing in my head. I became dizzy and my body pained. I felt a sharp pain in my chest as my breathing came uneasy.

"What - do you mean everything?" I said slowly

"Everything up until you were talking to Ryan. "

I felt way better. But still I felt a terrible pain in my body.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"What do you mean what's wrong? Something's going on with your mom and your not the slightest bit worried about it."

"My mom beat any respect and love for her I had out of me. I cried myself to sleep on plenty of occasions. I am broken emotionally I once was physically and now mentally my mind glazes over on the day she dies. On the day she feels the wrath of how she made me feel. I will never love her because of her my father died he was a big part of me anything that made me happy was taken away from me. I hope she dies."

I said getting up and storming out if the room before he had a chance to say anything.

Fuck her. I hope she dies. I hope she feels the wretched pain she has put me through . My heart began to swell in my chest and my eyes began to burn and I know they are going red.

I bend over resting my hands on my knees to take a breath. My heart beat bangs against my ear drums. I continue to take breaths before my body seems completely calm all of a sudden and tingling things go through my back. I look up to see Trevor holding his hand and looking at me.

"You, you Okay?" He asked.

I nodded and stepped against the wall and slid down to the floor. I pulled my knees to my chest resting my elbows on them and I slipped my fingers into my hair. I looked at the floor not thinking about anything.

"Mya did you hear me?" He asked looking down to me.

"Huh - uh no what'd you say?"

"I said -."

"Trevor ?" I didn't recognize the voice

He turned to her. "Yes Priscilla? "

"Where's Chases room?" She asked.

"Down the hallway. The only door with a number on it."

"Thanks." She said walking down the hallway. I sighed getting to my feet and walking down the hallway.

"Where are you going?" He asked.

"To get something to eat." I said bluntly.

" Not dressed like that" he stated. I looked down. I had on a sports bra and shorts.

"Ugh. What are you my father?" I asked putting my hands on my hips.

He rolled his eyes. "Please." He begged.

"Ugh Okay." I walked down the hallway and into the room. With Trevor behind me .

I walked into the room and immediately started digging in the drawers. "Mya." Chase called me and I groaned turning to look at him.

"What?" I whined.

"Meet my sister Priscilla. "

"Hi I'm Mya." I said to her.

She smiled at me. "Weren't you just in the hallway with him?" She said pointing to Trevor.

"Yeah." I pulled on a pair of sweat pants and a wife beater and slippers and put my hair in a messy bun.

"What were you two doing in the hallway." Chase asked.

I rolled my eyes. "Talking."

"Can we finish our conversation? " He asked.

"No later my head hurts. " I walked out of the room with Trevor following behind me.

We walked in silence . We reached the eating area and I got tacos to eat.

"You guys are always arguing." He said shaking his head biting into a taco.

I shrugged. "Sometimes I think he isn't the one for me you know? I don't even know myself." I sighed finishing my food.

"I'm tired." I huffed.

"Eat then sleep?" He smirked.

"You know this." I said smirking

He chuckled. "I'll walk you to your room."

"Thanks." I smiled up at him.

We walked into my room and I wish I never even came back. I walked in to see Paige jump on top of Chase. He tried pushing her away but she seemed to just put more weight on him. I was surprised when he pushed her across the room and his eyes were as black as coal. He looked at me and his eyes got even darker and I cringed.

Trevor grabbed me and put me behind him.

I tried to pull from his grasp and he grabbed my hands. I gasped at the tingling that shot through my hands . I pulled on his hand and he slowly stepped out of the room pulling me with him .

I looked up into his eyes to see the pitch black colors in his eyes the same color I seen in Chases. I sighed. His hand was giving off massive heat and the tingle wouldn't let up.

"Mate." He whispered grabbing on to me.

What the hell is this mate shit? I sighed. He seems angry I'll ask him later. He pulled me into a hug and took a deep breath into my shoulder.

"Mya? " Chases voice whispered behind me

I tried to pull out of Trevor's grasp but he only pulled me tighter.

"Mate." He whispered again.

I let out a frustrated breath.

I heard a growl erupt through the hallway and it made me cringe.  

☆ミ ☆彡☆ミ ☆彡☆ミ ☆彡☆ミ ☆彡☆ミ ☆ミ ☆彡

VOTE. COMMENT. FAN ♥♡♥