Chapter Nine - Apoligize

"No Mya." he whispered.

"Listen here bitch your lucky he is fucking holding me or I would break your fucking face don't you ever disrespect me. You don't even fucking know me. If you come to my dorm yes the dorm I share with Chase at anytime. I will fuck you up so don't come alone. Better yet hope that there is someone to get me off of you." I said to her through clenched teeth. My eyes were going red and my hand was hurting from my clenched fist I wanted to hit her so bad a tear fell from my eye. I could feel the blood in my hand seeping through the already torn bandage.

"Awe look the little baby is crying."

I got out of Troy's grasp and went charging at her but two hands were pulling me away. Chase and Travis. I pulled form their grasp and went to hit her again and all three of them grabbed me and were pulling me away.

"I won't hit her let me go." I yelled and they let me go and I went walking to the gym and I punched the Gym door shattering the glass.

All heads turned to me. "Dammit Mya."

The gym teacher yelled.

"Dammit Carson I need to blow some more punching bags before I get expelled ." I yelled back walking to where the punching bags are.

My vision was really blury. Not that I was crying it's from being angry. My eyes are red because they are burning really badly. My head is banging and the burst of the bags are not helping. I walked into the gym and walked up and sat on the bleachers.

I put my head down on my knees. My whole body was shaking with anger. My eyes were burning and my head just hurts so bad.

"Mya?" I looked up to see a girl looking down at me. I don't know her. "I'm Santana. " She continued.

I sighed lifting my head and wiping my face. I know it was red but not as red as my eyes were.

"What is it? I am not really in the mood to talk I'm trying not to hit you at the moment to be honest."

"Please don't. I have problems controlling my anger too. I was just saying I like you - As a friend. I have the same passion you have for ripping that girl to shreds. But I'm trying to tell you to calm down. Please just try."

I sighed. "Why should I?"

"You will hurt yourself." She got up and walked away. Being replaced by Troy.

"Mya?"

I ran my hands through my hair in a frustrated manner.

"Troy boy."

"How do you feel?"

I sighed. "Like shit."

"You need a hug?" He asked

I pouted my lip and nodded. I hugged him tightly and then pulled away.

"I'm okay. Troy."

He smiled and got up and went to Damien. I am not okay. I don't understand what Santana said to me. I don't know what she meant by saying I would hurt myself. I've never inflicted any harm to myself. The only reason I am pushing everyone away is because I'm so use to being alone, I'm so used to dealing with problems on my own.

No ones ever cared so much about me. I keep everything bottled up. I only really express any emotions or thoughts to my dad. I miss him. If he was here I wouldn't be angry. I wouldn't be here. I wouldn't have met Chase. I can't blame him for this. It isn't my dad's fault I can't blame him. I shouldn't blame anyone but myself. -

My thoughts were interrupted when I was lifted into someone's arms. I looked up to Travis.

"Hi Mya." He smiled