Chap. ThirtyOne - Happiness

I was happy and in all reality it didn't matter. Me and Santana spent months in the hospital for psychiatric help but that all passed.

Now here we are all high school and College graduates and we all live together. Trevor ,Me, Santana,Damian, Alisha, Mason , Travis and Crystal even Ryan who we found out was in the hospital for a concussion. Chase and Paige moved to L.A after college we don't hear much from them.

I could never ask for anything more than happiness. I feel complete. It's not something I'm used to but over the course of the seven years I've became the happiest person on earth.

That night after I finally woke again. We tossed my mother's body into a lake. She didn't deserve to rest in peace. As for my father we made it look self inflicted and gave him a proper burial.

I kept everything he gave me and one day I'll give it to my daughter. Well when she can talk at least. My necklace remains on her neck though.

"Hey babe." Trevor said pecking my cheek as he came into our modern kitchen. I sit in a stool on the Island.

I smiled. "How was work?" He like me is a teacher at a local high-school.

"Boring I missed you." He said walking to me. I narrow my eyes at him. He picked me up off the stool wrapping my legs around his waist as he sat me on the island.

"Ohh did you now?" I said smugly.

"Yes, I did. " He kissed me passionately. "And that." His lips moved to his mark on my neck and I moaned. "Definitely that."

He picked me up carrying me up the stairs. "Where are we going? "

"I'm showing you how much I missed you." He said planting another kiss on my lips.

"Neya is sleeping. "

He groaned. "I thought she was at day care."

"I didn't go to work today remember? "

He was at the top of the stairs leaning me over the banister.

"You don't understand how much I want you right now." I bit my lip wrapping my arms around his neck.

"There are guest rooms."

*-

2 hours later.

We left the  guest room walking downstairs into the living room.

"Good to see you two are still alive from all the screaming Mya was doing y'all are lucky Neya is still sleep I couldn't even sleep." Crystal complained. I laughed pulling Trevor upstairs.

I walked into our room and to the crib with him beside me.

"She's so beautiful ." I whispered.

"Like her momma."

I giggled. "She has your stupid nose." I said flicking his nose.

"My nose is not stupid." He whined holding his nose causing me to giggled.

"Were 24 and we act like teenagers."

He turned me around. "I love you Mya."

"I love you to stupid nose." I said kissing his nose.

He chuckled and we looked down at Neya. Her eyes were a a beautiful sea breeze color. She looked at us two and I almost lost it when she uttered the words.

"Ma - ma"

I began to cry but when I realised she was calling Trevor mama I giggled. He picked her up smiling so widely trying to make her say daddy and all she would say was mama.

"Mama. " He said smiling at the way she flashed her gums in a smile and I giggled. I felt so happy.

"Neya we have to ask mommy something." Trevor said looking at me. While holding her in his arms.

"Ma-ma " Was what she said and I couldn't take the smile off my face. Her first words were mama.

He sat her in the crib gently and giving her, her binky so she wouldn't cry.

Trevor got down one his knee and I was about to cry. He opened a box and a gold ring with a white golden rose sat in the middle with diamonds on it.

"Mya I love you and our beautiful daughter I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Will you marry me?"

I smiled as tears flooded from my face. "Yes, yes I will marry you." He stood happily dropping the box and sliding the ring on my finger.

"I love you." He said pulling me to him.

"I love you more." I said as his lips met mine.

Neyas laughter broke our kiss. She held her little toes through her onesy jumpsuit rocking back and forth. We both ended up laughing I picked her up and cradled her in my arms.

Trevor at my side as we left the room going downstairs. It sounded like everyone was home. Good.

I walked in and everyone looked at me and Trevor.

"Guys three things., First Neya says mama but calls Trevor mama isn't that cute." They all awed and Alisha came to me and took her holding her in her arms. "Secondly she has a very addicting laugh and smile."

"Ohh and thirdly I'm getting married." I wiggled my hand out in front of me. Everyone got up to look at it and gasped I mean who wouldn't it looks expensive.

*-

I walked into my room to see Trevor holding Neya and their both asleep. I smiled. Theyre both cute and everything to me.

I am a fairy my daughter may be one and a werewolf. I was happy. Genuinely happy and I wouldn't want it any other way. I love my life. I have a daughter to call my own and I live in a house full of people that love me. I'm engaged to a man that loves me. Who wouldn't be happy?

I picked up Neya laying her in her crib. I turned on her lullaby so she would stay asleep. I closed my door and climbed in bed beside Trevor.

"Where's my baby?" He asked still half sleep.

"In her crib."I turned to him and kissed him.

"What's that for?" He mumbled.

"Because I love you."

He brought his lips to mine before leaving a lingering kiss then planting one on my forehead.

"I love you more goodnight. "He wrapped his arm around me pulling me closer to him.

"Goodnight Wolfy."

I went to sleep with only one thought in mind.

For once in my life I was truly happy.