Chap. Twenty Five - Wake Up Call

"Tick, Tock, Tick, Tock." A clock continuously went shaking my nerves.

"Drip,Drop,Drip, Drop." Making me shake even more. "Aaaaaaggghhhh" My eyes darted open at the scream. I realised then that the scream was my own.

I realized I'm not in the bed anymore. Instead I'm curled up in the corner of a cement floor. Blood pools everywhere. It's so cold and every movement puts pain in my body. I groan as I sit up. My hair isn't blond instead it is a jet black. I don't exactly feel like me. I'm shaking and I keep coughing up blood.

My hair is puffy and sticking up wild. My clothes are torn and cuts and scrapes on my arms and legs. I rubbed my face and I felt a sting, indicating a scar near my right eye.

I stood using the walls for support. A wind wafted by knocking me to the ground. I groaned nursing my bloody knees. "Whining now are we."

I looked up at the woman looking down at me. Her hair sat on her back so white it was almost impossible. Her teeth looked disgusting like the color of wood. Her skin so pale and wrinkly it made me shudder. She smelled like death and looked like it. Her dress tattered and ripped at the bottom.

"Where am I?" I managed sitting up with my back against the wall.

"In the school if you must know but won't be here for long." She laughed heartlessly.

Behind her I could see double doors and two figures standing In front of them. She knocked me down with another wind and I groaned as my head hit the floor. I sat up and rubbed it.

"Bloody witch." I mumbled and she sent another wind but I caught myself before hitting the concrete.

"I don't even have touch you to kill you." She spat venomously.

I remembered that I am just as powerful as she is maybe even more. "I hope that black magic of yours eats you alive."

Before she could do anything I put my shield up. "What the-" I sent the electricity to her knocking her against the wall. I stood groaning and taking slow steps to her knowing she can't hurt me. Each step I took became louder and louder causing the door shake. I could see the people moving but never mind them.

I grabbed the scrawny woman by her neck and pinned her to the door. Squeezing with all my strength. I then tossed her against the other side of the concrete room and she fell with a thwack and slid down the wall.

"I hope you burn in hell." I spat at her.

"Ill be coming for you." She whispered and I threw the door open walking out.

I caught sight of the people running. Then I seen. I couldn't believe. Wait no it can't be. This is like deja vu. I'm staring into my own eyes but more clean and fragile against my stance.

"You me, you me, me you,me you, us, us, impossible." I seen that she was fading and reached for her but my hand went to nothing and she was gone. I stood incomplete darkness just looking around.....

****

"Mya!" I bolted awake breathing frantically. My chest heaving up and down as I tried to catch my breath. I was pulled into strong arms and warmth surrounded me calming me down.

"I thought I lost you." He said kissing my forehead.

"What do you mean?"

"When I woke up you weren't breathing at all."

I squeezed him even tighter. I wrapped my legs around his waist and he held me giving me more comfort. He nuzzled my neck and I pulled his face up beginning to kiss him. Immediately he deepened it.

"Mya I seen your dream are you-." Santana stopped mid sentence but still her presence wasn't acknowledged I was to into kissing Trevor. The door slammed and I jumped causing Trevor and I to chuckle.

"You two done yet?" I sighed and reluctantly pulled away . Maybe I should just tell her now.

"I already know. " She said crossing her arms over her chest

"What did I say about reading my mind?" I whined.

"No time to argue we have to do something ."

I sighed knowing something had to be done. I kissed Trevor one last time before pulling on sweats and Trevor's T-shirt. "We need to get into contact with my dad as much as I don't want to and get everyone to meet at the table outside ." She nodded and left.

Trevor snaked his hands around my waist and inhaled into my shoulder allowing an involuntary shiver to run down my spine. I turned around and faced him seeing that he has just fitted jeans on and sneakers. I slid my fingers into his hair and his lips crashed into mine. He picked me up wrapping my legs around his waist.

He walked out the room and I didn't mind. His lips never left mine and it calmed my nerves until he opened a door and everyone yelled "Happy Birthday!"