Chapter Thirteen - Trip To Reality

~~ Previous Chapter Eleven Continue Myas P.O.V ~~

When his hand cased in mine. I knew exactly who it was. I could only wonder how. I smiled feeling safe and reassured. Until he spoke my smile dropped and I stiffened. He wasn't who I thought he was but it sure as hell felt like it and that slightly scared me.

"Are you okay?" He whispered.

I nodded. "Yes. Kendall."

He pulled me closer kissing my chhek it was to close to my neck. I stiffened remembering my encounter with Trevor. I pulled myself away gasping for air as I remembered how he held me. How he kissed me and sucked on my neck. I remember not being able to pull away to even get out of his grasp.

"Mya." He whispered into my ear. I shuttered stepping out of his grasp only to be pulled back against his chest. "Don't walk away from me beautiful." He whispered.

I sighed shaking my head. "It's about to rain we have to go now."

I got out of his grasp and climbed the tree. I looked over at Santana she gave me a reassuring nod and I smiled. Kendall climbed back on his tree I didn't even spare him a glance. I hopped and swung tree from tree glancing back occasionally to make sure they were behind me. When I was at the edge of the woods I climbed down the tree.

Santana was behind me and I handed her , her knife. She grabbed my hand and we interlocked fingers. I looked down at my hand then at hers.

"We cannot stop until we get through the door okay. No matter what you see what you hear. Nothing but my voice is real okay. Trust me I have fell for the trap and I lost a year of my life reliving my past here. Trust me it isn't worth it. Don't let go of my hand either okay."

I nodded and locked my fingers through hers and gave her a reassuring squeeze. "Ready Sam."

"Yes, But are you." She nodded

"What about me?"

"You weren't in the same room as us if you hold our hand you will let something from here out and we can't let that happened these memories and thoughts are all evil."

"Okay Ill go in after you." He nodded as he stood behind us

I slipped my other hand into my pocket and gave Sam's hand a reassuring squeeze as we walked onto the roads path way. It would either crack or shake as we walked on through the path. I've seen my dad so much I couldn't control my tears. As I seen the memory of him driving off when I was six and I seen the pain in my face as he disappeared.

Me and Santana began to jog as she began to see paining memories on her side as well. We are trying our best to control ourselves. It is getting to hard. I've never been in so much pain ever in my life.

Our jog turned into a run as we neared the door.

"Mya." I heard my name.

"I love you Mya. I will always love you Mya. I will always protect you. I will always be there for you. " I looked back to see my father with his arms open wide waiting for me to run into his arms . I turned and clutched Santanas hand fearing if I let go I would make a mistake.

"I'm sorry daddy" I whispered as I opened the door and ran inside pulling Santana with me and slamming it shut behind us as I heard him scream my name in anger then banging on the door.

We walked into a very dark room and there were three doors up ahead. I frowned at that.

"Mya don't worry your door has your name on it. Hurry up and get to it before this door is opened again. Our doors should be beside each other. "