Chapter Eighteen - Daydreaming?

"Mya?" I felt shaken as I stared at myself. I could see her - me. Eyes a red as deep as blood. Hair so wild there's no possible way it could be tamed. She was whispering something but I just couldn't make it out. The more I felt like I was being shaken the more she'd disappear.

"Mya?" I heard it again but I felt fire against the side of my face. My head turned with impact of the blow and immediately I closed my eyes to fight back tears.

I heard only my heart beat and when I opened my eyes myself was gone. I was no longer in the hallway I stumbled upon now I was standing in the girls hallway. Paige in her door way. Crystal biting her nails beside me and in front of me a very pissed off Alisha. I composed my self once the red was gone from my eyesight I smacked her back.

"What the fuck Mya why'd you smack me? "

"Why'd you smack me?"

"You were whispering and shaking and your eyes turned so red they started to leak bloody tears you scared the hell out of me that's why I smacked you."

"Sorry. " I said looking down.

"Are you gonna tell me now?" She said as she sighed.

I sighed. This is so stressful. My heart is beating a mile a minute. So hard against my chest I feel my ribs are bruising. I can't tell them here. Ugh. My head is hurting so bad. I ran into Paiges room straight into the bathroom and threw up every thing inside my stomach.

I rinsed my mouth. Then gargled Listerine. Shaking as I held the sink. Trying to calm down but I couldn't.

"Mya are you okay?" I knew she was so close but yet sounded so far away.

*****

★Alisha's P.O.V☆

I ask her one question and she throws up. Something is wrong with her and I know it. I walked after her in the bathroom. She stood their holding the sink I could see brittle falling and the cracks in the marble. If she doesn't let go soon she will break the sink . Her hands are an electric blue while her eyes are a deep red. For once in my life I was scared. But she's my sister she wouldn't hurt me. - Intentionally.

"Mya? are you okay? "I asked keeping my voice steady.

"I need ." She stopped and looked into the mirror. I could have sworn her eyes rolled behind her head before she hovered over the toilet again.

"Is she okay? " Crystal asked. I shook my head.

"What do you need Mya?" I asked again .

She began to rinse her mouth with Listerine . She spit it out and rinsed her mouth out with water. "Trevor " She said softly as if she was unsure.

Me and Crystal gasped and turned towards Paige who already had her phone out. How she even heard Mya is beyond me.

☆Mya's POV ★

'Breathe Mya Breathe' Is all I could tell myself. I wasn't going to lose control of my emotions this time. I wasn't going to get trapped in my subconscious again. At least not without Santana.

I splashed water on my face continuously to calm me down. My body is over heating and an all to familiar headache is growing at my temples. My stomach is turning again. There's nothing else for me to throw up. I looked down at the water letting that be the only thing I hear. The light inside my hands are making the faucet water look like a pool.

I tried to slow my breathing. Listening to the water. I closed my eyes still gripping the sink like my life deepened on it. I let nothing at all run through my mind but the water fall in front of me.