Chapter Twenty Seven- Trip Down Memory Lane

Shock flooded me as I awakened. I sat up and I realized I was still in the dress yet I was In the woods. I frowned not again.

Gun shots behind me had me up on my feet and I went bolting forward dodging trees and bushes and logs. I finally found the perfect tree to climb. I climbed it with ease. I climbed far enough so they couldn't see me yet i could see them.

I sat there parring down. Great now I'm playing the waiting game.

"Or are you?" I jumped at the voice beside me and I almost fell off the tree luckily he caught me.

"Kendall do not do that again , you scared me."

"Sorry." He chuckled rubbing the back of his neck . "My names not um Kendall its Joey I wasn't sure if I was your ugh yeah yet so I didn't tell you my name but I am so yay."

"My what?"

"Guardian angel."

"Wait , I'm a fallen angel with a guardian angel. Cool."

"Everyone has one you can just see me because were both fey."

"Oh and can you tell me how to read peoples thoughts? You and Santana keep reading mine and its driving me insane."

"Hey it was one time."

"How would I know there wouldn't be more"

"True okay. Just think of opening someones mind like it were a box and let the thoughts flow in."

I turned towards Joey. Man I am not going to get used to calling him that. I did as he said and nothing. I tried again and still nothing. It was quite frustrating. Then again and

"Hi Mya can we go now?" I smiled.

"You couldn't have thought of something else?"

"Uh, you don't wanna hear what I'm thinking right now but that's besides the point can we go now."

"How do we leave other than going all the way up there."

"We do have telekinesis , mind powers right. Also body powers we are strong enough to teleport since we both are Angels."

"So how do we do this?"

"Grab my hands in yours close your eyes and picture wherever you want to go."

I did what he said but my mind started to wander. 'Was she really coming?' , 'Is she really trying to kill me?' 'Is this all a joke.' I wonder what the house looks like now.' Just then a chill went down my spine and my eyes jolted open. Still I was holding Joeys hand with no intentions of letting go.

"Why'd you bring us here?"

"It was an accident."

I looked at the house. It had an ora that something evil was in there. It was filthy and the lights were flickering in every room some windows broken and If I looked hard enough I could see the force field around the house. 'It was true she is trying to kill me. Well I'm not going to make it easy.'

I took Joeys hand into mine and closed my eyes this time I knew where I was going. 'Is he okay?' Does he miss me? Did he really do all of this to protect me? Where is he? Where is my father?

Silence it was completely silent. Yet , the chill from my spine was gone and my hands were locked into Joeys and my eyes were still closed. I held only one of his hands and opened my eyes and looked around.

"Don't let go of my hand." I whispered. He nodded.

The room was so white it was agitating my eyes. It was so bright hitting my eyes and it burned and I had to adjust them to loosen the heightened eyesight but I did leave my hearing piked.

I seen moving in a corner and snapped my head in the direction. Nothing. I frowned. I spiked my eyesight again zeroing on the corner and a blue light shined over there. I know that blue light I jumped out of the way just in time. My reflexes surprised me when I caught it. It sat in my hand then disappeared into my hand and up my arm.

"Daddy?" Nothing. "Look ' sorry what I said I was just hurt okay I'm sorry you weren't there for me all these years and I thought you were dead. I spoke to you and all you could talk about was my powers not how much you missed me and loved me or even showed me you cared and that hurt. I'm sorry that I said I wished you were dead I need you daddy." I said tears threatening to fall.

On tear did escape and fell to the floor. It turned golden. That single tear erupted the room and it shined a beautiful golden color. "My daughter is a fallen angel." He whispered.

"Yes, I am and I'm getting you out of here ."

He finally let me see him. His body was battered and beaten and bloody. I walked to him pulling Joey along. My ears picked up the sound of foot steps and I grabbed one of my dads hands and Joey grabbed the other.

I closed my eyes and thought about being back in Trevors room. In his bed laying down. The smell of the room. We were gone just in time for me to hear a snarl before that too was gone.

I slowly opened my eyes to see that we were in Trevors room. I let go of my dads hand. "Joey stay with my dad I'll be back."

"Where are you going?"

"To get help."