Chap. Twenty Two. - Can't Be..

Recap:

"Mya you have to admit to who you are and go through the ritual or you will be summoned and most likely killed." Santana said looking at me.

I was about to say something to her and my phone rang again. Every ones attention turned to it. I took a deep breath before going to it and putting it to my ear.

"Hello Mya."

I began to cry. No, this couldn't be. This isn't real. I have to be dreaming again.

"Mya are you there?"

I couldn't even breathe. I began to shake even more. Everyone looked at me confused and I tried to press end and ended up pressing speaker instead as my phone fell to the bed. I began to hyperventilate .

"Mya are you okay?"

I picked up the phone shaking as I took it off speaker and put it to my ear. .

"D-Daddy?"

"Yes Mya."

"No but how? .... it can't be ... you can't be your dead. This isn't real." I whispered as silent tears streamed down my face.

"Mya it is true."

"I watched you die I was there when those thingies dipped there hats in your blood and disappeared I watched as you laid there for hours before I actually came out of shock and called the police"

"I cannot die by my own kind and neither can you , my faking death is not why I called you your powers we need to unstall them."

"My powers my fucking powers after years of blaming myself for your death and receiving endless beatings so bad my bones feel numb after the slightest touch and not to mention boring my eyes out every night for a man who promised to protect me to love me to care for me and never lie to me but you did and your calling me about stalled powers"

"Mya I am sorry. I am so so sorry. I can't go near you or you will be summoned in order for me to see you , your powers have to be completely unstalled."

"Again with powers shit its like you don't even care "

"I do care and I've listened , I've always listened as you called for me and spoke to me ."

Trevor wrapped me in his arms as I cried my eyes out . "You listened but never came. Did you think that would make me feel better?"

"Couldn't come you had to believe I was dead ."

"Well you might as well be." I pressed end and broke the phone into pieces in my hand. I flung it against the wall and held Trevor for my dear life. All too soon I was sucked into a dark abyss.

☆ミ ☆彡☆ミ ☆彡☆ミ ☆彡☆ミ ☆彡☆ミ ☆ミ ☆彡

VOTE. COMMENT. FAN ♥♡♥