Ikhlaas 🌷Part 11🌷

𝑰𝒌𝒉𝒍𝒂𝒂𝒔

𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 11

His voice made Noor scared a little but next moment, she moved a little closer towards him making him move back. Haider could see a menacing look in her eyes that was almost challenging him telling him to even dare to shout more on her.

It was almost as she was saying, "shout on me and I will eat you alive."

"Kya kaha aapne?" She asked as she moved with her calculative steps this time   with a challenging look in her eyes.

"Noor you should have..." Haider moved a step back unable to form a legible sentence.

He was scared for the first time. This girl infront of him was looking at him like he was some kind of prey.

A Rabbit was lusting over a tiger and even growling on him.

She wasn't even scared of his words instead she was making him scared.

Haider Nadeem Zamani was scared of His Noor.

Her lips were twisted in an annoying fashion, he could find that she was clenching her fist.

Was she planning to smack him? Was the first thought that Crossed in his mind.

Noor bit her lip as she moved a little more closer.

"Aise chillayenge mere upar?" She asked getting dead serious.

"Noor I..." he wanted to apologise to her.

She was hungry, waiting for him and he displayed his not so good character by shouting on her on her own carelessness.
He behaved like a jerk with her.

And His Noor doesn't deserve this.

He could feel the tension between them. It was biting him so much. She was too close to him much to his both his pleasure and displeasure.

"Agar aap aise karenge toh main aapse zor se chillaungi.." her next words made him confused.

"What!!!"

"Jee.. phir aap tayi ammi ko batate rahiyega ki aap kyun chillaye the mere upar." She warned him the consequences. 

Her vague words were an indication that he had been a thorough idiot in even knowing what she want. And thought to do some damage control.

The best possible way is to make her speak and let her listen to him as well. The two way communication so that they will not have any problems.

"Noor.." Haider called her consciously. If he wasn't charmed by her craziness then now he was definitely floored now with her trying to intimidate him.

"Aap soch liye ki hamari shaadi ke baad aap aise hi gussa karenge toh phir hame hi problem hogi.. waise aapko jyada hogi." This was a fair warning for Haider as Noor had caged him. Her hands were on the side of the slab and Haider could inhale the mild fragrance of roses coming from her.

Oh he loved roses and his Noor even smelled like them. Fighting his urge to gather her in his arms and bring her more close to him and teach her a lesson for teasing him, he gathered all his thoughts and asked her.

"What? Mujhe kaisi problem hogi?"

"Aapko study mein Sona hoga.." she answered without any thought. She was already planning on throwing her husband to the cold and lonely night if he does anything like that.

As she was about to move forward more. Haider held her from her arm and pulled her sideways almost removing her from his close proximity.

"Noor why don't you wait for me. Main aata hun.." he left thinking how difficult it will be to control himself if Noor was all set to seduce him with her unending charm.