Ikhlaas 🌷 Part 6 🌷

𝑰𝒌𝒉𝒍𝒂𝒂𝒔

𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 6

The bright sunshine penetrated from the clear glass windows and entered the room making the occupant of the room groan.

"Itni subah kyun aajate ho tum.. thodi der se aajaya karo kabhi..." Noor mumbled talking with the sun whose bright sun rays were spreading around her perfect greyish eyes making her groan and turned around opening her eyes when she realised that her Ammi's talks that happened almost a week back.

She hasn't taken them seriously but then seeing her tayi ammi and her ammi whispering she knew that she would have to think.

It wasn't like she was in love with someone. She had already decided that she would just consider each and every match for herself. She wasn't a shallow person and her parents know the best.

The best risk is what should be benefited and she will make sure that she gets the best.

So discarding the comfort of her bed, she moved to get freshen up and run to get the task done.

The task to see if Haider Nadeem Zamani is capable to be the husband of Noor UL Saba Zamani.

Noor changed into a comfortable clothes and rushed downwards to see Haider.

Haider had completed his breakfast and was running late when Noor stopped him.

"Haider bhai kahan ja rahe hain?" Noor stopped him seeing him leaving. She had wanted test the waters now and it would be good if she started now and the first thing was to test his attention towards her.

Haider stopped and looked at the girl infront of him. Noor was looking too active for his taste. He could easily make that she had just woken up and it was not hard to guess seeing her unruly wet hair which were not even combed properly.

"Noor office ja raha hun aur kahan jaunga iss waqt." He answered her not wanting to say anything inappropriate but then it was hardly when Noor would stop him unless she wanted her chocolates and this time he knew that wasn't the case, he had already got them stocked.

"Acha...", Noor's reply was kind of dull that made Haider to ask her.

"Kya hua? Kuch chahiye? Kahin jana hai?" His counting of all the possible reasons not realising that he was actually getting late made Noor make an excuse.

"Haan.. wo.. mera kuch samaan ke aayenge aap?" She asked not having particular in mind.

Haider looked at her and then at his watch, one thing he knew that even if he tried he wouldn't be able to shop for her unless she demands food and that could be easily managed but then Noor hardly wanted food because those demands were reserved for the twins.

So, thinking that it must be something important he asked her what he found appropriate.

"Noor abhi mein late ho raha hun ek kaam karte hain.. shaam ko mere saath chalna aur jo lena hai wo lelena.. theek hai? His suggestion made Noor's eyes widen.

Was he suggesting shopping? Was the first thing that came in her mind. She had thought that he will outrightly reject her demand of going out as was done by the others many times but she had forgotten that Haider was the one who never denied her anything.

Not even a single thing she demanded was gone unheard by his man.

"Haan.." she answered almost inaudibly thinking.

"Inhone ne kuch kaha hi nahi.. warna mujhe toh laga tha inhone aankhen dikha deni hai.. ki roz roz bahar jana hota hai tumhe.. hayee Allah Ammi ne toh sach main Haider bhai ko pehle hi test karliya hai.." she was busy in her self thoughts and thought to get the real words out of him Again.