Ikhlaas 🌷Part 2🌷

𝑰𝒌𝒉𝒍𝒂𝒂𝒔

𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 2

The Zamani family is a close knit family.

Fatima Bano married Irfaan Hamid zamani at the age of sixteen. They had three children together.

The eldest one Nadeem irfaan married Zainab and has two children Haidar aged 28 and Falak aged 25.

Then, there is Ashraf Hamid  who married Samina and has the elder son Raahil aged 26 and Noor-Ul-Saba aged 20.

The youngest son Tariq  married Rifat and has Ulfah aged 23 and then a set of twins Amir and Ahmar aged 21.

***

"Noor yeh halwa bhi le jao.." Rifat called out her niece as she had forgotten the halwa that was preparing on the whim of her sons. Ahmar and Amir loved eating and there was nothing that could deter the three when Noor is included with them, the three were a force to reckon with. The youngest in the family and were immensely loved.

"Haan chachi.." Noor complied and went to grab the bowl while Ulfah took the smaller bowls for serving.

"Tich.. aapi.." Noor called her sister but Ulfah didn't heard her. She was busy arranging the food on the table. It was already eleven and everyone was seated on the dining.

"Amma.. aapko serve kardun?" Haider asked his daadijaan, Fatima Bano.

He sat close to her. Her "laadla", that's what everyone would tease him. Haidar was the one who started calling his daadi as Amma as his baba would say and then it was a habit that was now inculcated in every child of the household.

Haidar had been the first one to reach for the brunch. It was an unsaid arrangement that everyone would arrive at eleven in the family on weekends.

It was started by Haider actually who would have late night classes when he was school, his extra coaching for the entrances made him sleep till late and then every child copied their Haidar bhai.

Now, it gave them a leverage. They would watch movies at night on Friday night as they knew that the next day it would the brunch.

But Zainab always made sure to serve Fatima as it wasn't right to make her wait. So, to accommodate Fatima Khatun would have something in the morning and then will have the brunch with everyone.

Soon enough everyone was seated.

Haidar served his Amma and the ladies served the rest of the gang that mostly included the twins and Noor. Ulfah was their savior and Raahil, the scapegoat. He was the one who would be sacrificed when the three wanted anything.

Be it the late night snacking or wanting some extra pocket money.

They only approached Haider when things were too complicated for them. The munchkins loved and respected their Haider bhai a lot to trouble him for the smallest things.

Haider Nadeem Zamani was reserved when the crisis arrive, otherwise he was spared from the trouble.

"Tayi Ammi.. aapko kaise pata chala mujhe poha khana tha.." Amir asked Samina who looked at their youngest son. The younger twin of the twins.

"Tumne toh halwa nahi banwaya tha?" Rifat asked her younger son and was immediately covered up by Ulfah.

"Wo Ammi maine kaha tha aapko kehne ke liye. Noori ka bada man tha khane ka kal raat bhi keh rahi thi.. " Ulfah saved them as it wasn't the twins alone but it was Noor who had demanded to eat halwa that too at late night.

The gluttons have been pestering her to cook for them at one at night, it was somehow she had managed to divert their attention by offering them hot chocolate.