Afreen🌺 (Discontinued)

Character Introduction

Shayaan Junaid Khan: The only son of Naziya and Junaid Khan. Currently residing in London with his parents. The only heir of Khan's. The soon to be Nawab of shahbaad.

Dua Zubair Khan: The only daughter of Zubair and Gulufsha Khan. She is an innocent and docile girl who has been sheltered by her father all her life.

Rest of the characters

The eldest Pair of the Khan household is Nawab Asif Khan and his Begum Aadila Asif Khan. They are fondly called as daadajaan and daadijaan by their grandchildren.

The Nawab sahab and his Nawab Begum has three kids.

The eldest one Junaid Asif Khan married to Naziya Junaid and they have a son, Shayaan Junaid. They have been settled in London for the past twenty five years.

Then they have a daughter Faiza Akram married to her third cousin Akram. Together they have two children.

The elder one is a son Haider and then a twenty three year old daughter Armeena.

The Nawab Sahab's youngest son is Zubair Asif Khan who is married to Guluafsha and they have a daughter Dua who is nineteen and currently in final year of her graduation.

***

PS: I am not a muslim and I have no intention of hurting the sentiments of anyone's feeling. If any reader find anything disturbing towards the culture, please message me so that I can know it better.

Do share and like

Much love

PS: If you stumble across Afreen feel free to leave your precious votes and comments.