Afreen 🌺 Part 11 🌺

Afreen

Part 11

Dua looked around, she was searching for the classroom for the past twenty minutes, the university was huge and she was walking all around. It wasn't that difficult actually, last time, Shayaan had made sure that she knew where the MBA department was located, so her that time was saved but the department itself was huge.

Dua looked around and saw girls and boys roaming around. There was an openness that she knew existed but was never made feel. She even looked at herself for once but it was the next second, she shrugged off the feeling knowing that it wasn't what she was supposed to feel.

She moved around but didn't notice the attention she was getting, there were only a small percentage of girl who would be classified as "traditional and conservative" because of societial norms and she was the one of them.

Dua was looking at her time table when she bumped into someone.

"Ya Allah khair," she heard a dramatic voice and she looked at a girl dresses in blue faded jeans and a white top holding books which appeared much more than she could carry at once.

"I am sorry," Dua immediately apologized as she helped the girl who was now gathering her scattered book and tons of unbounded papers.

"It's alright, are you looking for MBA classes?" She asked and Dua nodded in a yes not getting how she knew that she was looking for MBA classes.

"Come with me, by the way I am Shireen and you are?" She asked and introduced herself to Dua.

"Dua," came a soft voice that made Shireen stop for a second.

She looked at Dua one more time and saw the petite girl who was holding her bag and was now helping her carrying the books. A smile formed on her lips as she looked at the cute girl who was having a certain lost expression on her face and didn't question anything.

"Well nice to meet you Dua," she smiled cheerfully and both headed towards the classroom.

"How did you know that I am looking for MBA classes?" Dua asked as they took left from the corridor.

As far as she knew this particular university offered all the courses.

"Because we are in MBA department" Shireen replied with a cheeky voice and then it hit Dua why Shayaan had made her familiar with the departments.

The university was divided into various departments and she was already dropped at management ones by her husband.

"Ohh".. Dua berated herself for such a dumb question.

But she was nervous and anxious. Things here were pretty normal yet different from her regular College. This was the first time she will be studying along with boys. The opposite gender that somewhere scare her. Shireen stopped at once without any words and looked at the nervous girl infront of her.

She held her hand and made her relaxed the next second knowing that university culture can scare anyone. It's all about expectations for the future.

"Don't worry I am also afraid, I am roaming here from last one hour and was caught by one of the professor's who asked me these books. So, let me drop you to the class first then I will deliver these books."

Shireen told her as they walked towards the classroom. Dua smiled in response as they walked together.

"Don't worry it is going to be fine", she again told dua as she found her not speaking anything.

"I know", Dua replied by a smile as she finally looked at the huge classroom with some students and entered.

***