Ikhlaas 🌷 Part 3 🌷

Part 3

The loud giggles of the babies made Noor to ditch the ice as she ran towards the source of the voice.

Her Aapi and the little munchkins were home..

"Aapi..," she said excitedly as she saw her Falak aapi coming with her handbag, that was more of her children's bag then hers and the babies were toddling towards the main entrance while her husband was coming with  their bags after locking the car.

"Aala..", Zain and Zoya greeted their favourite aunt and Noor immediately went to their level to hug them.

"Samaj mein nahi aaraha hai inme se bacha kon hai.." Falak chuckled as she saw the reunion of the three kids.

The two little ones were over a year old and immediately ran towards their oori Khala who had forgotten her ice pack somewhere and was now struggling with the two little ones.

"My Babies.. khala missed you so much..Khala ki jaan..," she beamed as the babies gave her slobber kisses and she reciprocated them, all of them giggling loud.

Noor's pain was long forgotten as she stood up trying to balance both the little ones but sighed as she couldn't do it. Noor couldn't held both of them together as they are fighting for her hugs and as her savior, her twin brothers came to her rescue and the twins carried the babies effortlessly in their hands.

"Aapi.." Falak was embraced by an over excited Noor Ul saba and saw her brother coming with the ice pack.

"Yeh kya hua..?" Falak asked getting concerned.

"Oh yeh.. lag gaya mujhe..," Noor replied nonchalantly as Haidar gave her the ice pack and forced her to keep it on the red bump now prominently formed on her forehead.

Noor took it from him and excitedly greeted her brother in law.

"Assalamualaikum Zaid bhai.."

"Walekum assalam Noor.."

"Aapka bahut shukriya aapi ko laane ke liye.. mein aapi aur babies ko bahut miss kar rahi thi.. meine ammi se kaha bhi tha lekin Ammi ne kaha abhi pichle hafte hi toh tum mili thi.." everyone laughed at her words.

They loved this girl a lot. She was the light of the family who makes sure she spends all her time with her family.

====

It was two hours later, zaid had already left after leaving his kids and wife knowing that they won't be back for at least a week. That's the minimum that she stays and he will have to make up without them.

Noor was having Zain in her arms and the two were busy in finding the almonds out of the halwa that was served.

"Noor yeh kya ho raha hai?" Rifat asked her niece who just looked at her and instead of her Zain replied.

"Nanoo no.. monds.." his words made falak reprimand him a little while Ulfah was feeding the little Zoya who was eating everything with ease.

"Zain.. mama ne kaha tha sab khana hai.."

But his mother's words were just ignored as his dearest khala made him eat the scrumptious meal without even a hint of almonds, something that was similar for both Zain and Noor. Even Noor was picking the raisins and putting them aside.

"Aapi ab aap aagayi ho toh kal bahar chalenge, aur raat ke liye amir aur ahmar bhai ne ek achi si movie choose ki hai.." she was already planning how to maximize her time with her aapi. Falak was the one who was closest to Noor. Her tayi Ammi has literally coddled her when she was just a baby. And Haider and Falak had made sure that she wasn't denied of everything.