Afreen 🌺 Part 2 🌺

It's been few months since Shayaan had come back to Pakistan. It had been very difficult for the family members to make him agree to live in the ancestral haveli.

Even though he had agreed but it was still a difficult feat to achieve.

Zubair had a talk with his nephew. He was actually upset that Shayaan had refused to live with them, specially when their arrival was along awaited.

"Assalamualaikum Chachu," Shayaan greeted his chachajaan who was the only one present when he came back from work.

"Walekum assalam bache," zubair replied back and asked one of the servant to get Shayaan water.

"Baba ne acha nai kiya ye voluntary retirement leke chachu. Atleast mujhe pehle se bata dete." His father had desired to retire since the moment he stepped in the haveli, stating that he would now spent the time with his family.

"Mein jaanta hun Shayaan but it has to be done na beta. Junaid bhai has worked all his life and now he needs rest." Zubair stated making Shayaan nod in agreement.

"I would have started transfering work a lot much earlier, but Baba ne kuch nahi bataya and now the work load is huge.

"Haan toh hire the employees young man, we are having multiple businesses and In shah Allah now with the coming projects that you are dealing we will have to see for the more staff, so why not right now.," Asif Khan asked his grandson.

"Dadajaan still we need people who can be trusted, I have already asked the HR to hire the competent people but the top level decisons are needed to be taken by the shareholders and dad has refused to be a part of board now. It's only me and chachu now. I seriously wish if either chachijaan or ammijaan would have taken interest in the business."

"Aur ghar kon Sambhalta? Came a question from his mother.

"Aap hi sambhalti, but I seriously wish that you could have used your skills mom." Shayaan said with no regrets and he was rebuked a minute later.

"Ammi.. kahiye.., came a stern reply and Shayaan held his head.

"Ji, ammijaaaann.." he said and left to his room.

"Ek cup coffee bhijwa den aap ammi, I will have to look at the project details, kal Islamabad jana hai subah." He informed his family.

**

Meanwhile,

"Shayaan is really stressed bhaijaan," zubair said to his brother, seeing him enjoying the kadak adrak wali chai.

"Kuch din mein theek ho jayega zubair, ye usi ko sambhalna hai aage, aur phir baad me Dua bhi saath degi.

"Dua, ? Zubair was amazed with the words coming from the mouth of his brother.

But before anyone could comprehend the words of junaid, a loud voice captured their attention.

"Ammi, ye dekhen.. dua came and the moment gulufsha Begum looked at her daughter she was on the way to burst.

"Haye Allah Dua zubair Khan ye kya haal kiya hua hai?

The pretty lady was having mud patches on her suit and one such was on her forehead. But the girl ignored her mother's words and came and show the dainty pair of anklets to her mother.

"Ammi ye dekhen kitni sundar jhanjhar hain, wo bano hai na Mali kaka ki beti unka beta Ali Khel raha tha jaanti hain kiske saath? She asked with the child like excitement.

"Kiske saath? Bata bhi do jaldi dua aur Jake huliya theek karo yeh kya mitti mitti lagi hui hai," she said pointing at her forehead.

"Wo chota sa khargosh tha, uske baba uske janamdin par laaye the aur ye jhanjhar us khargosh ke pairon me baandh rakhe the, dekhen kitne sundar hai.." she showed her mother forwarding her hands..

"Hain na sundar?

Dua turned and showed the jhanjhar to the other family members.

"Tayi ammi aap hi batayein sundar hain na..

"Bahut khoobsurat hai beta.. Naziya smiled at her neice.

"Haina.. dua grinned and turned towards her ammi once more.

"Ammi hame bhi aisi hi jhanjhar chhaiye, aap banwa den hamare liye.". the adorable pout could melt anyone and it was Naziya who assured dua.

"Hum kal chalenge bache, tum aur mein waise bhi hamara outing hai kal, kal lelena..

"Sachi," she squealed and went to hug her tai ammi but was quickly removed by her mother.

"Jao pehle fresh hao jao and ho sake toh dubara naha bhi lena.. chaho jaldi.."

Dua scrunched her nose and ran towards her room.

As she was out of the sight, Gulufsha looked at Junaid and questioned.

"Bhaijaan aap ke mutabiq dua office ke faisle le sakti hai? Ye hamari dua? She questioned the judgement of her brother in law and then commented.

"Kahin aisa na ho do din mein hi Shayaan wapas jaane ke ki rat lagane lage, dua ke saath rehkar."

"Aisa nai hai afsha, Naziya denied her words.

"Dua abhi nadaan hain par bahut samjhdaar hai, kal hi mujhse keh rahi thi ki tayi ammi mein nikkah ke baad hi ab aage ki padai mukamal karungi..

"Bhabhi aap uski ye baatein sunkar use samajdaar keh rahin hain, nikaah ke koi asaar nahi hai abhi uske, par phir bhi nahi padhna chah rahi hai.. mujhe toh samaj nahi aata ye ladki chahti kya hai, graduation karli hai lekin aage ka kuch nahi socha hai abhi..

Gulufsha had asked her daughter to enroll in masters since her result was out last week but dua had been adamant that she would study further after getting married. She was good in studies and could easily get the admission but the stubborn girl was adamant on not doing anything now.

"Afsha aisa toh nahi hai ki use koi pasand ho aur wo sach mein nikaah karna chhahti ho? Zubair questioned his wife. He wasn't opposed to dua's choice.

"Gul beta aap dua se baat kariye agar aisi baat hai toh? Asif Khan asked his daughter in law and even instructed Naziya.

"Naziya Shayaan ko bhi koi pasand hai? Uska bhi nikkah ho jana chahiye tha abhi tak. Hone wale nawab hain wo, jitni jaldi apni zimmedariyan samjhe uthna acha hai..

"Baba , Shayaan ko apki bahu ne pehle se dhamki de rakhi hai ki wo shadi hamari yani family ki pasand se karenge. Bas kab karenge yeh nai pata. Pichle do saal mein teen baar mana karnchuke hain wo.

Zubair laughed listening to his brother.

"Bhabhi aapne toh pehle se hi bechare hamare nawab sahab ko dara dhamka diya hai,..

Even daadijaan laughed.

"Haan toh kisi firangan ko le aata toh.. na wo ladki hamare taur tareeke samajhti na riwayaat aur yahan settle nahi hoti sabse badi baat.. the seriousness in Naziya's words made sense to everyone.

"Toh bas theek hai hum apne Shayaan ke liye chand si Dulhan dudenge," aadila Begum exclaimed happily.

"Wo ammi aapse kuch kehna tha," junaid asked his mother.

"Haan boliye"

The seriousness in Junaid's face made Asif to look at his son.

"Faiza ne armeena ke liye Shayaan ka rishta manga hai.."

****

Do vote and comment

I don't know about notifications much but I think adding this to your library will give readers notifications.

I hope you will enjoy the update

It is slightly going slow paced but needs to build up the story first.