Afreen 🌺 Part 18🌺

Afreen

Part 18

============================

Shahbaad

"Junaid kahan the aap? kitni der kardi.." Naziya asked her husband as he came precisely after half an hour owning to a phone call.

"Bas Shayaan se baat kar raha tha.." Junaid replied keeping his cell phone on the side table as his wife gave him a glass of water along with his regular medicine for the blood pressure. It wasn't like he would have to take it regularly but then age has catch up with him as well and as a result he was having slight health problems.

Nothing too severe and his son made sure that there was nothing too much for his parents..

For he keeps a tab on their health and routine check ups, since last few years. Something that has made his parents paranoid at first but then, they knew that it was for their own good. Something, Shayaan had refused to even listen to them.

"Itni der kya baat kar rahe the aap.. Junaid pehli baar bache akele gaye hain." She said in a reprimanding tone.

'Haan toh Begum zaroori kaam tha.." Junaid didn't understand his wife sometimes. He was just having a little chat with his son.

Was that a problem?

"Aap aur aapke zaroori kaam Junaid.. yeh nahi hua aapse ki apne bete se kehte ki kaam par thoda kam dhyan diya kare.. aap toh Ulta use aur jyada kaam mein masroof rakhte hain.."

"Naziya Begum.." Junaid tried to protest but was immediately cut off by his wife.

"Wo toh meri bechari bachi kuch nahi kehti.. Dua agar riwati biwiyon ki tarah shikayat karti toh aapke bete ki khair nahi thi.."

Junaid laughed a little at his wife's words. Naziya thinks a lot for the two. Not that they didn't under the given circumstances, but the things have been going smoothly, even they have witnessed the comfort and closeness the two shared.

"Wo dono khush hain Naziya.. aap kyun into fikr karti hain.. Shayaan apni zimmedariyan jaanta hai.. aap fikr na karen.."

"Junaid sahab kuch rishte zimmedari se jyada hote hain.. Shadi karne aur nibhane mein bahut farak hota hai.. ek din mein toh ehsaas nahi hota, ek dusre ko sochne samjhane ke liye waqt dena hota hai.. aap dekh rahe hain.. kaise Shayaan masroof rehte hain aur dua bhi.. agar wo ek dusre ko bachpan se jaante toh baat aur hoti, lekin yahan aisa nahi hai.."

Naziya wasn't blind to see how their relationship has progressed, she was the one who read each and every expression on her son's face. Even though she had seen that Shayaan was trying but things were pretty awkward with the usual mentions of "Armeena", that happened for sometime even after the marriage.

She had seen how secluded Dua would get after that, she would avoid coming infront of the guests even to avoid listening to the prospective bride.

Naziya had seen the hurt on her daughter in law's face. After all no woman could bear her husband's named getting linked with his ex. That's got Naziya more concerned.

But lately she had seen the budding closeness between the two and she prayed that it will remain like this.

"Naziya wo dono khush hain.. aap khud hi toh kehti hain ki Dua se acha koi nahi ho sakta tha Shayaan ke liye.. toh phir.."

"Naziya waqt dijiye dono ko... Yeh mat bhooliye ki Dua ka Shauhar hone ke saath saath Shayaan ke upar aur bhi bahut si zimmedariyan hain.. ab pehle wali baat nahi hai." Junaid told her in minimum words. Things were going to get changed for the newly married couple and this was just the start.