Afreen- 🌺Part 1🌺

Part 1

It was already late at night and the members of the Khan household were already in their beds except one, the one and only Shayaan Junaid Khan who was preparing to leave the office. It was the usual thing for Naziya and junaid. From the moment Shayaan had started taking the ropes of the business he was very much involved in that much to the annoyance of his mother.

At twenty eight years, Shayaan Khan was one of the eligible bachelor you could look for. He was cultured, well mannered, with every Inch of handsomeness dripping from him.

For the girls he was the perfect definition of tall, dark and handsome except that dark, as he was having fair complexion. The genes that he has inherited from his father's side making him desirable in the eyes of the women and girls. It wasn't like that he wasn't aware of his charm but he was having a self imposed restriction.

His mother's clear words were still fresh in his mind.

"Shayaan, bahu hum apni pasand ki layengi, ye firangi ladkiyan nai chhaiye hamen."

( Shayaan I will the daughter in law of my choice, I don't don't these foreign girls.)

And as a matter of fact that the same words were uttered by Naziya Begum when Shayaan turned eighteen.

An adult in the eyes of his beloved mother.

He had some short time flings but none of them harmful. His relationships were restricted to the night clubs only. None of them were escalated to a level where he would be ashamed of his upbringing.

Shayaan Khan always had a sense of responsibility and that was instilled by his parents from a small age.

**

It was early morning and by early morning meant the time after the Fajr. Junaid and Naziya have developed a habit to have the early morning tea with each other.

The habit was developed as a means by Junaid Khan to spent some quality time with his wife when he had shifted to London. As the years went by and the Khan enterprises was settled well in the foreign country, this morning become an essential part of their life.

"Shayaan kal kitne baje aaya tha?" Junaid asked his wife, they were thinking of permanently shifting to their watan (country) and have been making changes in the management for last two years.

(When did Shayaan came yesterday?)

Initially it was difficult for junaid to convince his son, but the continuous pestering from him and his dadajaan had made the stubborn man to agree to their demands.

"Raat hi ho gayi thi.. bas aate hi khana khaya hai aur so gaye Shayaan." Naziya Begum replied to her husband.

(It was already mid night, he just had dinner and slept)

"Bas sab kuch ho hi gaya hai, hamari tickets toh confirm hain Begum bas Shayaan ayenge ek mahine baad." Junaid informed his wife. Even though it was decided that they would be leaving the same day but work matters had made Shayaan to stay.

(Everything is almost done, our tickets are confirmed Begum (wife), it's only Shayaan will come after a month)

"Aapne baat ki Shayaan se, haweli mein rehne ki, wo taiyaar nai hai wahan rehne ke liye."

(Did you talked with Shayaan regarding haweli? Did you tell him that we will be living in haweli? Has he agreed?)

The khans were having a typical problem with shayaan refusing to live in the ancestral haweli. He had an argument with his father since the moment they decided that they will shift to Pakistan.