Matched #11

Matched

Part 11

It was a fine morning and Ayaan Qureshi was finally having the day of his life, spending his time with the woman he loved. He was all happy until the woman infront of him opened her mouth.

"You can't be serious Haya.." Ayaan growled in annoyance. It's been only two hours that they were together but his mother has already called them back.

"You mother called si... I mean Ayaan." Haya tried to explain him. He was sometimes like a little kid and she absolutely adored his annoyance.

She still couldn't believe that he loved her. Of all the people in the world he chose her. His attraction, his attention, his way of talking there was nothing that was not hypnotic. She had seen him in his worst tantrums but she couldn't believe that the man could love her.

She was nothing, she wasn't a beauty that could make him fall. He was the beautiful creation. She had always seen him. His eyes were so deep chocolate color that she loved staring into them, his smile, even if it was a rare occasion she would see him smile but it was most beautiful. His lips whenever they were curved into a smile. It always makes him look so innocent.

Any time when he was not in the bad mood. She wasn't most beautiful. She didn't have those long silky hair instead her ricotious curls were not very appealing. She didn't had the figure of the top models that crave to be with him. She was engrossed in her own thought process when she felt his hands snaking to her waist.

"I just love your curves.." he said shamelessly making her blush. She could feel the heat spreading within her with his words.

"You are getting red." He commented again with almost no Shame.

And yes, how can you forget that he was the most shameless when he wanted. She never thought that her boss who was now her fiance could made her feel mushy within seconds.

"I want to make for every second today, why did you agreed to my mother's plans?"Ayaan grumpy voice made her turn and she teased him a bit.

Even though he had finally got his haya due to his mother's meddling but he would appreciate his own time with his lovely fiancee. He rubbed his cheeks with hers and she held his hands tight in hers as he took her in a tight back hug and answered him lovingly.

"Mrs. Qureshi, I mean Mum wants us for the wedding preparations." Haya said and Ayaan groaned. He tried to engulf her more in his hug but she was quick enough to turn and tiptoed and kissed him on his lips shutting him.

When was meant to be a sweet and quick peck was turned in a passionate kiss that made her breathless only leaving her once he kissed her to his heart's fill.

When he was sure that he could hear their breaths mingling and heart beating in a sync almost becoming one.

"You know society wedding is difficult to plan. She wants our input. So, we better go before.." she said with a hint what could happen if they donot obey to her mother in law's words.

Ayaan never expected her to take the lead but the simple peck on his lips made him believe that it would have been better if he had eloped. Even though his haya does take the lead but he would take the rest forward.

"Haya, you really want to spend time in deciding the decor, flowers and God knows what." Ayaan asked in sheer annoyance. From the moment his mother had gotten the information that he had finally asked her to marry him. The woman had not left a minute where he didn't listened to her marriage preparation plans.

"I want to for the Nikkah ceremony. Your mother promised me to see for the walima herself. Ayaan please it's our wedding. And it's just two hours she is demanding. It's for our own wedding shopping." Haya tried as she looked at him with her eyes boring into his. She was an innocent seductress who could make him dance on her tunes. That was the thing that his father had discovered and he was glad when they knew that Ayaan cannot deny Haya.

It was the moment Ayaan knew that this woman was the one he want. He was grateful for his parents for the much needed push. It wouldn't have been possible without them.

The only thing that Haya had wanted was to marry with the family and friends but being the only Qureshi heir Ayaan cannot marry so intimately, so it was decided that they will have a simple nikkah and a lavish reception.

The Nikkah ceremony will be like Haya wanted and second will be after a week of the first for the society.

"Let's go.." he said taking her hands in his still not believing that she will be his in three months time otherwise his parents wanted the wedding to be held next year.

Some time back

Qureshi Mansion

"Shaista please I can't do this anymore.." the annoyed voice of Zaakir Qureshi. He was going mad with the magazines which were from the personal collection of his wife.

"He is our only son.. how could you leave the preparations on him?" Shaista said in the resentful tone.

"My darling we can hire the best wedding planners." He tried to do some damage control. He already had enough of her match making. Now this wedding preparations were making him mad. But he needed to coax his wife.

"Shaista please I had enough of the proposals for him. You know still those Nadir's wanted their younger daughter for our son. According to them Ayaan marrying for love is totally absurd. They even indicated their intentions clearly that this marriage will not survive. See what I have to bear because of Ayaan. Please my love try to understand. This isn't our time. We did for ours. Why don't you call Ayaan and Haya for the preparations. It's their right." He reasoned and his words made his wife call their son at the earliest with his lovely fiance.

****
Next : how did Haya agree