Matched #4

#SHOT 4

Ayaan  looked in the gathering of people and he couldn't see any of the company staff except his family and Haya . His thoughts were growing on a rapid speed as he was looking at the many of the suitors having their eyes on haya , Ayaan felt a sudden rush of jealously crept inside him as he looked at one of them was his best friend.

"The bastard can't be trusted" Ayaan hissed as he approached his parents specially his mother who was busy conversing with haya, there was an ease in their gestures, their posture and their conversion was looking like they knew each other from years.

His mother was having a smile that he didn't expected especially when he needs her approval on something. His strict mother was getting mixed with the likes of his secretary was not normal for Ayaan.  The high social standing, the hard exterior woman was missing from his mother as he saw how she was now introducing haya to some people who were practically unknown to him.

Ayaan looked at the place, there were some things for the auction as well and it was arranged on the upper floor and he knew that haya would not probably like to stay there for the auction. There were rare books, some antiques and other things that ayaan knew were of no use of him now. He didn't even knew her likes of dislikes so no use of leading her there.

"What is haya doing here baba?" Ayaan asked his father as he saw that finally his father's friends took a leave and left him alone.

"Why I didn't knew that your mother had taken an unhealthy interest in your secretary. If I were you stay alert. You never know what your mother is up to." His father teased him and Ayaan looked annoyed and gave his father a look knowing that he too know what was going on and was clearly instructed by his mother not to reveal anything to Ayaan.

"Here, I am scared that my only efficient secretary will get scared for life while dealing with Shaista Qureshi and you are making fun of me." He grumbled not really caring about the looks the father and son could get.

"Fine, sometimes I think how can my son could be so dim wit but nevertheless we can't have everything we want. So listen, your unhealthy obsession with your secretary I believe lead your mother to befriend your haya. I must say she is a wonderful young girl, she bears your tantrums and mood swings in office and still sane enough to work for the charity. Your mother and your secretary shares something in common and that is their love to work for the charities like this. Now be quiet and enjoy."  Instructed Zaakir as he saw his son's awestruck expression making him smirk. Though his wife would have his head for revealing her plans but still he didn't completely ruined hers.

"You mean you have no problem if I pursue her romantically baba, not to mention I could see my life in front of me if I don't court someone. Mama again talked to Sameera,  you know she would have killed me this time. And now I am not certainly having any objection from my parents, I am going to approach her." Ayaan was about to leave when he was stopped by his mother's question.

"And why you had in your mind that yours parents will not approve of her. I can't see anything objectionable in her Ayaan." Shaista had left haya who was now chatting with some of the people from the charity where she works and Shaista came to see ayaan  talking to his father and his words made her ask him.

"Well, she doesn't belong to our world, and secondly you were so set on having Sameera  marrying me mama." Ayaan  answered focusing his eyes were on haya looking at her and then at Sameera  who was engaged with azaan coming back to his mother who know why ayaan felt like that.

Qureshi's were the name in the business and them accepting a very simple girl, coming from nowhere into their world would have questioned by many, but not many knew that for Qureshi's it didn't matter if his son's wife had same social standing or even if belongs to some village. Here haya was a vibrant, intelligent and passionate what more would they want for their son.

Shaista knew that her son would share a relationship just like theirs with Haya so she herself approached her to know her better and she was not disappointed.

"Ayaan, for starters your friend Sameera is engaged to be married and I would not force my son in a loveless marriage and Darling, you know I am your mother and the way you always went about Haya was enough for me to know that my son harbor a crush on his secretary, that's why I invited her, now go and ask her to be your date, I want you to prove to me that you are my son,"  smirked his mother and Ayaan  knew that his mother was brilliant planner and knew how relationships work no wonder his parents relationship was still going strong even after all these years.

******************************************