Afreen 🌺 Part 21 🌺

Afreen

Part 21

The slight disturbance in the atmosphere was contrasting the silence that was prevailed at the main office of the Khan Industries.

The silence on the floor of the CEO was an indication that the boss was in office and the work was going smoothly. There were only three offices located on the twentieth floor of the huge skyscraper. One that belonged to his grandfather was given to the second son of his and now Shayaan's father in law and a newly furnished one for thier heir.

The older office was still used occasionally, whenever zubair would come otherwise he was now used to work from his home office. So, the staff that was hired to help Zubair now reports to Shayaan on the orders of their boss.

Shayaan had been looking over for some investments for the project that would actually establish his image and hold over the region and eventually the province of Shahbaad. He, who had been proud of his achievements as a successful entrepreneur and a youngest businessman didn't knew what it is meant to be as an administrator. He was actually getting moulded into a man who was a replica of what the past Nawab's have been.

The man who would be a successful entrepreneur along with the one who will look after the people and be the nameless politician.

Yes, that's what he was in the making.

He was being getting changed for the people, he was now clearly understanding how he would have multiple roles now. Just not in the namesake.

He had seen many royalties living just for the name nowadays with no actual power with the monarch and he had actually thought like that only, until he was shown the ground reality.

The irony was he wasn't just having a platonic name in the name of royalty otherwise everything and that was what he was getting.

Shayaan had conveniently arranged a meeting with the investor for the initial funding and had arranged for the lunch meeting. He knew that having potential investors would boost the morale of the people, even though the major share would be invested by them.

But the publicity that will come with a foreign name would be worth it. It was his first work here and he was actually having a mixed feeling about this. He was nervous as well as confident enough.

He was looking at the plans when a soft knock made brought him out of his thoughts

"Sir, these are the files you requested." A manly voice handed him the files he had requested. His Zubair chachu has given him full responsibility after he had pointed out the mismatch of the funds and from that moment he had freezed all the funding of all the parties.

"Is everything investigated about the funds?" He asked further.

"Yes sir, my team has included all the important details regarding the party funds. But there is one thing I would like to mention." Shayaan gestured the man to take a seat as the man infront of him gave him the details of the deception of the funds.

"Yes Arham, what is it?"

"Sir, as you said we have thoroughly checked all the payments done in last five years and it is only one party that is given more liberty in the name of funds." Arham proceeded with the details and presented a full details of the money laundering that has been done so far.

"Please Elaborate .." Shayaan's eyes were fixated on the amount as his fingers traced the amount while his attention was all towards his employee's words.

"Sir, the first two years, the funding went according to the government Norms and it went to four of the parties." Arham stated.

"And all these parties always contest for the elections? Am I right" he asked regarding the Major national parties. Even though he was well informed about the political setting of the country.