Matched #9

“You can't just leave me all alone here, you can’t be serious Baba? Ayaan was kind of freaked out when he learnt that his father hadn’t even bothered to tell him that he was the one who was going to the orphanage not them.

Even though he was being used to this kind of treatment but getting tricked the last moment was new, specially when he had plans..

Plans that involve a certain brunette with long wavy hair. He was about to gather his courage and formulate his thoughts. But now, he was made to shift his thought process to a newer date.

Zaakir looked at his son, he sometimes compares his only son Ayaan with the impending headache he usually has when he met the Cream of the society, the men who just know how to strike a deal involving their kids. The same kind of feeling is now evoked in him by Ayaan who was ready to back out but Zaakir knew better how to deal with his wayward son.

Only if his son was even ten percent of what he or his mother are, then his dear Shaista would be spared of her planning and plotting and he would be spared of dealing with his dim wit son.

Ayaan was actually hopeless when it comes to women. He rejects the ones who are set up by his mother and never approaches the ones the likes.

Zaakir looked at the clock. It was still time for their reservation and Ayaan couldn't hamper his date with his wife. So, he did what Ayaan is scared off. Reminding him of a childhood lesson, he was sure would make his son run.

“Ayaan Qureshi, you can’t be serious to think that I have to give my twenty five year old son the so called love lessons now. If I clearly remember we already had that aspect covered years back. I remember telling you about the birds and the bees when you were fourteen. I don’t think you will appreciate once more now.”His father told him with the grave expression that was much for Ayaan. 

He was now struck with the family instead of planning his next move towards  haya.

His parents had disturbed his perfect day where he could have drooled on the lady that was now in his dreams but things were different now. He was dressed in casuals, and just as his mother had asked, there was nothing that could do now. His father looked at him and had the same scowl that was matching his son perfectly.

“Baba please be serious, why can’t you and mum go to that orphanage what will I do there?You know that I don’t these things. Why should I compromise my time? Ayaan tried to get his answers but he was instead given a glare and the answer that he never expected. 

"Your mother was right Ayaan Qureshi, now even I think why she even tries to think for you. Can’t you for once do what your mother is asking? Or do I have I have to repeat myself." His father’s words made Ayaan confused.

What could his Baba wants to remind him again? Seeing Ayaan getting all confused, Zaakir Qureshi thought to have some fun at the expense of his dim wit son.

“Do you want me to now give the lessons to my twenty five year old son? Do I really have to go this again?" Groaned Zaakir Qureshi. He looked at his son who was still a fool in his terms. "Ayaan Qureshi you can forget that you can get married if you go by this rate." His father commented at his attitude. Ayaan looked annoyed now,he still remember that day when he was forcefully given “the lesson”.

Ayaan was having nothing now. He was frustrated, irritated and kind of angry on his parents for the first time.

“Baba please be serious. I don't understand why I have to be there alone. Mum wanted there and you made me a scapegoat.” Ayaan tried to show his displeasure but he cut off by the elder Qureshi.