Ikhlaas 🌷Part 9🌷

Ikhlaas

Part 9

The big fat tears were cascading her eyes as her mother was not showing even an ounce of patience with her impatient daughter. It's been three days since Noor had returned home and the first two days were quite stressful.

Noor had been forced to confine to the bed and she was given a eyecheck by her mother, the very next day itself.

"Noor kisne kaha tha itna saara samaan ek saath lekar jaane ke liye?" That was the first question that was asked from Noor who was trying to look innocent infront of her mother.

It was her impatience, that had resulted in her fall down from the stairs not to forget the amount of items she was holding at at that time.

"Ammi main toh bas aapki help karrahi thi.." came an innocent reply with some puppy eyes directed at her mother and a smile.

"Idar aao.." Samina brought her daughter in her embrace, if it had been some other day then Noor would have jumped in her arms by now.

"Agar kuch ho jata toh.. dhyan rakhna chahiye tha na meri jaan.."

Noor didn't said anything, she just kept herself in her mother's warmth as she liked.

Two days later,

"Noor abhi ek thapad padega.." Samina finally had lost her patience with her daughter who was behaving like a brat now. Noor hated keeping herself in one place and now she had to be bedridden.

"Ammi nahi khana yeh.." she cribbed looking at the tasteless food that she was forced to eat. Noor had somehow managed to eat for the last three days but that was the limit of her patience. She couldn't eat that now.

"Nahi khana hai." She turned her face away as Samina tried to make her eat.

Thankfully it was not Noor's room. She had created a ruckus as a result, Raahil had brought her in the theatre room to sit with everyone.

But she was throwing tantrums now.

"Noori khale na.." came a voice from Amir who supported his tayi ammi to tackle their sister.

"Nahi.." Noor denied immediately.

"Noori dekh tu theek ho ja phir Jo kahegi wo karenge.." this time it was the other twin Ahmar who took the spoon from Samina's hands cajoling his sister to eat but Noor didn't budge.

Next was Raahil, then ulfah.. everyone tried but Noor didn't budge. Her taste buds were revolting now and she had to make sure that the bitter taste is removed from her mouth now.

Finding no other option and the twins eyes on him, Haider moved to sit beside Noor taking her feet in his lap.

"Noor.." Haider called her in the same tone that he had used multiple times in the past to cajole baby noor.

"Nahi khana hai.."

"Acha baat toh suno..." Haider tried to placate her but she didn't budge. Her mother was glaring at her and she was hungry too.

The big fat tears cascaded her eyes as she looked at her eldest cousin.

"Bas kuch dinon ki toh baat hai.. then you can have anything you want." Haider's sincere words made her to compliant the next instant.

"Nahi, it's not eatable. Ammi mujhe aisa beemaron wala khana Roz khila Rahi Hain.."

"Noor please.." Raahil pleaded.