Afreen 🌺Part 19🌺

𝑨𝒇𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒏

𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 19

=========================

It's been almost a week that they have returned back and the days couldn't get anymore busier. For Shayaan, he was asked to take the entire responsibilities of the Hier of Khan's, that means he was now required to be present in the important decision making process of the industrial set up of Zubair and his daadajaan, something Shayaan had thought would be the responsibility of Dua.

For she being the only daughter of his chachajaan and when the actual time came of decision, he had asked to make Dua the legal heir but offcourse, his demands were not even listened and there was not even the question of implementing them.

They were called baseless, unproductive and something that has come from his reckless mind.

But he didn't agreed not until he was made realised that he was truly a part of Khan's household. It wasn't just him being the heir but he was someone who genuinely deserve everything.

Five days back

Shayaan was sitting in the study with his father on his left and his chachu standing adjacent to the main desk where his Daadajan was sitting with glasses perched on his eyes and he was looking at some legal documents.

"Shayaan.." he called his grandson who immediately came and sat on the chair that was vacant for him. It was one of the meeting that he didn't knew how to attend and what to expect.

The old study was huge, there were selves which were lined with many important documents having the records of the history, the couch placed in one side for the work was appearing a new addition.

The study itself was divided into floors and he could even see a small portable staircase placed in the corner. The older study that he preferred to call it was something that has traces of the origin Haveli which was as old as the scrolls that he could see on the shelf right in front of him.

The study was appearing as old as his grandfather looked right at that moment.

"Aapko pehle se Junaid ne bataya hoga why we are here." He asked as he forwarded some files in his direction and his grandson took them whilst looking at the number of papers he was ought to read.

"Jee Daadajan.. I know.. it's the ceremony that will be in few weeks and chachu and Baba will help me in learning the ways of doing the work here."

He replied what he thought and opened one file which was indicating the land holdings. He looked above when his words were cut off by his grandfather.

"Shayaan it's not about the jashan.." his father interrupted confusing him.

"Then what Dad?" He asked getting confused.

"Bache hum chahte hain ki aap puri tarah se business sambhal len.." Asif Khan told his grandson the words without any further delay.

"Par I am already doing that Daadajan, I have shifted all my work here and now it is running smoothly.." he referred to the work that was his father's legacy. His father had mainly worked in real estate and he had gambled in starting using that as a bait and worked hard to expand that.

"Not that Shayaan.. wo aapke baba ka hai.. hum yahan ke ki baat kar rahe hai.. we want to transfer some shares in your names so that you can attend the board meetings here. " His grandfather informed him.